Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

It'll drop off this week Sheila!
Maybe you should make some beige food to scoff when you're downing those cheapo G&T's?
I'm thinking houmous...thats literally the only healthy beige thing I can come up with...actually sat here for at least 90 seconds umming and arring....

Thanks hunni I hope so.

Its an engagement party at the local club I could probably actually have food before I go then I wouldnt be hungry. OH is coming with me and I usually send him to the food table for me lol. Ill tell him to get only his plate instead of 2 x

Awww thanks lovely - I wont let it get to me :D Im going to mix my foods up this week I think, and increase my superfree xx

Sounds like a plan ;-)
Speaking of planning I've just done my meals until the middle of next week :-0
I've come up to my room as I need abit of me time and I must say its so peaceful remind me to do this more often ;-) XxX

Sounds like a plan ;-)
Speaking of planning I've just done my meals until the middle of next week :-0
I've come up to my room as I need abit of me time and I must say its so peaceful remind me to do this more often ;-) XxX

Oooo well done love thats brill - I think it really does help. Im doing Korma tomorrow made with greek coconut mullers and there will be plenty left for my dinner on Friday whoop. We were going to daughters tomorrow night but they wont be in from work until 7.15 and by the time they eat it will be after 8 so were going on Monday instead. I think ill do a bolognese at the weekend and freeze some for her, her OH doesnt eat it cos he dont like mushrooms so she does without which is a pity. I might make some broth too nom nom.

I love peace n quiet its lush when you just need some YOU time x

Korma sounds delish ;-)
Please share on how you make it ;-)

Awww arnt you lovely daughter will be made up with the spaghetti bol I also love it its an easy meal to make up too Mmmm

Ohhh I think I'm getting into this healthy lifestyle so much better I'm sticking to it even on the weekend I've decided no take away this week I'm treating myself to an m&s chicken tostada have you seen them I had one a good good while ago and it was GORGEOUS cant wait to have it on Saturday ;-) XxX

You'll gave that one off by next week hun xx

Back