Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Thanks hun - ill be here to pester everyone tomorrow night my night out is Saturday. Will try to be extra good foodwise tomorrow and saturday ill probably be too ill to eat much on Sunday lol

I keep thinking it is friday today :/ Lol, vodka belly?

Lol yeh vodka belly - I dont think it will take much to get me pi$$ed as ive not had a drink since new years eve lol. I will be good though I wont get takeaway when we go home, I think ill prepare something for Sunday too and then if im too hungover to cook at least i can grab something healthy

Hi ho hi ho its off to bed i go - Im up at 6 thank god its Friday lol. Having my hair done tomorrow and my nails done Saturday ill feel whole again lol

Night all xxx

Hi ho hi ho its off to bed i go - Im up at 6 thank god its Friday lol. Having my hair done tomorrow and my nails done Saturday ill feel whole again lol

Night all xxx

Morning Sheila, think we're going to need to see pics of your hair and nails ;) have a fab day hun xx

Hi texty!! Hope you are well!! Are you all geared up for tomoz?? Hope you enjoy your pamper sesh today!! Cant wait to see pics of you all extra beautified lol!! Have fun xx

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB - Fruit n Fibre

Brekkie - Fruit n Fibre with a banana

DSC_0136.JPG Lunch

DSC_0141.JPG Tea - Korma

Drinks - Tea, Pepsi Max

Snacks - Pineapple, Pomegranate

Syns - Sugar (1) Muller Greek Coconut Yogurts in my korma (1.5) Scan Bran Cake (1) Total 3.5

Evening everyone - how are we? Ive had a great day with my food today :D

I will get hubby to take pics tomorrow when Im all glammed up lol

It certainly does hun my legs used to kill me when I did zumba but it deffo toned them.

Im fine ty - I had my OHS consultation over the phone at work today, im getting a new desk and some new tools to help me to stop over stretching at my desk. Hope they work lol

Hi honey! Your korma looks fab again!!! So need to try that! How fab you are gettin those things at work!! That will be such a help to you!! Cant wait to see you all glammed up tomoz xx

Im hoping I dont have to wait too long for them Kelly - my workplace are well known for doing nothing in a hurry - its only took them 40 years to renew the lifts pmsl.

I put an extra yogurt in to use and extra 0.5 syn lol as ive only had a few today. Im debating on whether I should go look for a new dress tomorrow lol

Back