Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Well done for letting your boss know your unhappy, Ooh do you think your boss will have a chat with you this week, have you any suggestions for them to consider?

Well done for letting your boss know your unhappy, Ooh do you think your boss will have a chat with you this week, have you any suggestions for them to consider?

I think tomorrow she will do one of 2 things, either pull me to one side and ask me what she can do to help, OR wait until the noise builds on the section and then she will say something to everyone. I think it will be the latter so that no one knows its me thats drawn her attention to it.

Im seriously thinking of asking for a move off the section, but then think why should I, I love the job its the people x

Too right, if y our boss is anything like mine, they won't tackle the individual they'd just tell us all off!

I wouldn't move off the section if you enjoy it, would ear plugs help? Xx

Hi Sheila, I will catch up with your diary soon :) . Just reading the last few messages. I really hope things work out for you at work the way you want them to. I agree it's better to stay doing the work you like, I just hope the people around you at work move or change for the better.

Kay xx

Hi Sheila, I will catch up with your diary soon :) . Just reading the last few messages. I really hope things work out for you at work the way you want them to. I agree it's better to stay doing the work you like, I just hope the people around you at work move or change for the better.

Kay xx

Hi Kay love good to see ya. I hope they do too but im not gonna hold my breath lol. Theres not much scope for movement going on at the mo x

Don't know what to say about work. I did notice is your diary yesterday you didn't have hexs & today so far no hexb:(

Don't know what to say about work. I did notice is your diary yesterday you didn't have hexs & today so far no hexb:(

Ah I had a cheese sarnie late last night after I logged off hun just didnt update oops. Im hungry now so will have an Aldi benefit bar with a cuppa hot choccy I think, Im stupid cos Ive only had 1.5 syns and just gone downstairs, had a Daim Bar in my hand and put it back and had a WW syn free yogurt instead!!! What was I thinking lol may have it later with a cuppa x

Work grrrr I just dont understand grown ppl acting like children and the boss saying NOTHING - well hopefully she will now x

Thanks ladies - ive just been visited by the PF lol thanks Katie. I have also just weighed on mine and theyre showing 1 on grrrrrrrrrr absolutely no reason why they should this week - whats a girl have to do to shed some fat these days pahhh

Hope your all well ill catch up when im back. Broth for tea tonight and goddamit im gonna have a dumpling nom nom x

Thanks ladies - ive just been visited by the PF lol thanks Katie. I have also just weighed on mine and theyre showing 1 on grrrrrrrrrr absolutely no reason why they should this week - whats a girl have to do to shed some fat these days pahhh

Hope your all well ill catch up when im back. Broth for tea tonight and goddamit im gonna have a dumpling nom nom x

I hope that 1lb disappears for you X

Back