Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Glad to hear your sister is okay. Sorry you had such a **** day, but today is a new day and a new month... Goodbye to miserable January... Hello February!

Definitely goodbye crappy January!!
So sorry you're having so much ***** going on honey :(
Have you checked your home insurance? Mine covers personal possessions while out so may be worth a looksie? Also if he has a bank account that he pays for they might include mobile cover as standard? xxx :bighug:

Thanks hun - I know you have gone to bed so didnt want to text you and risk waking you. x

My phone is on silent overnight hun... But does flash when I get a message, so when I get up for the loo I look then, must admit I was a bit worried at 4am when you hadn't replied cos you usually do lol.

Just think...... Only a 4 day week at work! :) and this time next week you'll be here!! :):):)

Hi Ladies thanks for the lovely words.

My night just got worse - Son has come home drunk and hes lost his Iphone (not insured) and hes taking it out on me!!!!

does he have the 'find my iphone app?' the other alternative is to ring the places he has been in & see if somebody has handed it in.

Hiya sheila. Hope your well. Sorry to hear about gain. You will have it off in no time. Hope everything is ok at work x x

Afternoon ladies. Hope you have all had a lovely day despite the rotten weather. I went to hairdressers earlier, got a few bits n bobs then came home as daughter was coming over to see us. Shes just gone home.

Latest update, son has called the police and got a crime number, he has called 3 and put a block on his phone ( he says its no good to anyone as they need his pin number and thumb print to access it). He cant ring the lost property office until monday and ask if the taxi driver handed it in.

Michelle - I dont know if he has that app hun ill ask him when he gets home, hes gone out to watch the footie and the rugby with his mate. Hes currently using OH's old phone with a top up sim card

Afternoon ladies. Hope you have all had a lovely day despite the rotten weather. I went to hairdressers earlier, got a few bits n bobs then came home as daughter was coming over to see us. Shes just gone home.

Latest update, son has called the police and got a crime number, he has called 3 and put a block on his phone ( he says its no good to anyone as they need his pin number and thumb print to access it). He cant ring the lost property office until monday and ask if the taxi driver handed it in.

Michelle - I dont know if he has that app hun ill ask him when he gets home, hes gone out to watch the footie and the rugby with his mate. Hes currently using OH's old phone with a top up sim card

Hello sheila glad you got a pamper this morning and had some nice time with your daughter. Hope they can sort something out with your son's phone x

Hi Sheila, it's nice that you've had a relaxing day, I need to go to my hairdressers soon too, too many split ends :rolleyes: need a nice healthy cut. Hope your son manages to sort out his phone issue. How has your day been foodwise ? Did you cook something nice to have with your daughter ? :)

Kay xx

She didnt get up until 11.30 so wasnt really hungry so she asked for scrambled egg and beans, I made a Ham n Cheese omelette ( lush if I do say so myself lol) and I had cucumber tomato boiled egg and pease pudd with it.

We had a good catch up shes gone home to put her pjs on and let her OH cook their tea they are having steak tonight ( I got no invite lol)

Im just wondering what to have for tea now. Nothing is jumping out at me and saying EAT ME !!

thanks lovely - im going to see her tomorrow. She is living on soups, yogurts and soft foods. Ive got some broth in the freezer im taking her some to liquidise, ive also suggested she could have rice pudd or sponge pudd and custard. She had never thought of those. She doesnt like scrambled eggs and only likes tinned tomato soup lol shes almost as fussy as me hehe

Son has peed me off I warned him to get insurance but mother doesnt always know best eh ! grrr

Hello, is it time for your son to meet your griddle? Glad sisters on the mend, I'm still in wince be heading back home soon but wanted to say hello as might be late xx

Hello, is it time for your son to meet your griddle? Glad sisters on the mend, I'm still in wince be heading back home soon but wanted to say hello as might be late xx

Hi Cookie lol yeah I think it is. Awww thanks for saying hello lovely xx hope your shift passes quick

Glad your sister has a care plan. It's rotten getting your tonsils out. They might whip her adonoids out too at the same time. I hope she improves quickly.

Glad you had a nice time to yourself today. Do you have any leftovers or stuff for yourself in the freezer? Don't worry about last night's meal. One meal doesn't make or break your week.

Aa for your son... you are a nicer mum than I am. Did you point out there may be a link to losing stuff and being pissed? I he'd had a ho at me for his silly behaviour it wouldn't be the phone company he'd be calling that's for sure!

HEXA - 40g rf mature cheddar
HEXB -
2 x400g wholemeal bread

Brekki -
Jam on toast and a banana

Dinner -
Ham and Cheese omelette, tomato cucumber beetroot and pease pudding

Tea -
SW chips with Mayflower curry ( Beef strips, mushrooms, onions and peppers)

Drinks -
Tea , pepsi max

Snacks -
WW syn free yogurt grapes n strawbs if hungry

Syns -
Jam(1.5 ) Mayflower Curry Sauce(4 ) Sugar(1) Milk(0.5) options choc(1.5) mini crunchie (4) Total 12.5

Back