Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hi Sheila, well done so happy for you :), it's a step in the right direction. Your food had been really good this week gone. I hope next week also brings you another fab loss :p !

Kay xx

Thank you lovely ladies - back to needing 6.5 to target lol boing boing yo yo yo lol

wow only 6.5 to target ! I wish I could say the same :p really happy for you, not long to go now, you will get there sooner than you think hun :).

Kay xx

wow only 6.5 to target ! I wish I could say the same :p really happy for you, not long to go now, you will get there sooner than you think hun :).

Kay xx

Thanks Kay my love - you will get there dont give up. Here for you for support as and when you need it hun xx

Well done on your loss Sheila ;-)

How are you did you tell work pals your going to be a NANNA ;-) Xxx

Hi lovely im good thanks hows you? Not seen you around for a couple of days?

Yeah I did tell them theyre all so happy for me my friends eyes all welled up as she hugged me lol bless herx

Well done you loser! 6.5 to target but then you have the 3lb leeway!

Hi lovely im good thanks hows you? Not seen you around for a couple of days?

Yeah I did tell them theyre all so happy for me my friends eyes all welled up as she hugged me lol bless herx

I'm good too thanks ive been here just not posting much I've been really good tho so don't worry haha !!
Been the gym 3 times THIS WEEK my body is
ACHING TONIGHT been having early nights to keep me motivated ;/)

Awww how lovely so glad you can tell the WORLD when is the scan hope your going too that would be lovely Xxx

I'm good too thanks ive been here just not posting much I've been really good tho so don't worry haha !!
Been the gym 3 times THIS WEEK my body is
ACHING TONIGHT been having early nights to keep me motivated ;/)

Awww how lovely so glad you can tell the WORLD when is the scan hope your going too that would be lovely Xxx

Ive just been reading about your Gym visits lol well done hun its brill your doing something for YOU. Well done staying off the scales too your doing great and its taking the pressure off a bit.

She is having a scan a week tomorrow she will be just over 10 weeks by then, I will ask if I can go to the 20week one :D I dont want to make them feel like im being pushy. xx

Ive just been reading about your Gym visits lol well done hun its brill your doing something for YOU. Well done staying off the scales too your doing great and its taking the pressure off a bit.

She is having a scan a week tomorrow she will be just over 10 weeks by then, I will ask if I can go to the 20week one :D I dont want to make them feel like im being pushy. xx

Aww thanks its quite easy staying off them after a few days at first I was dying to know but I'd drink my cuppa that quick then couldn't get on them haha ;-)

Awww drop the hint if they don't get on to that you'd like to go then wait till the 20 week one that's the best is she finding out the sex of baby if so even better to be there in that scan so excited for you all take no notice to daughter GET KNITTING THISE CUTE CARDIGANS Xxx

Haha shes told me im not allowed to knit cos its old fashioned - ive told her when the baby stays here it will wear handknits hehe

I think they will find out hun shes unsure at the mo x

Haha shes told me im not allowed to knit cos its old fashioned - ive told her when the baby stays here it will wear handknits hehe

I think they will find out hun shes unsure at the mo x

Old fashioned I think there so cute hide them and when you babysit then he/she can wear them hehe X

Awww I had a surprise first time
But wanted to find our second time round to get prepared and to get Pauly used to the idea of a brother or sister too

When you off to Kathryn's are you there for the weekend ? Xxx

Back