Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Aww I'm sorry to hear that about daughter & sister. Hope they'll both be ok. Try not to stress out although I know it'll be difficult they need u to be strong for them so look after yourself won't u? Xx

Thanks lovely - its a worry. I'm sure they will both be ok and i'll try not to stress xx

HEXA - 30g cheddar
HEXB -
2 x weetabix

Brekki -
weetabix cake(2 eggs, mullerlight yogurt, sweetener), grapes and pineapple

Dinner -
Tesco pasta salad (of which I only ate the carrot, cheese, lettuce and cucumber) it was smothered in mayo yuk

Tea -
Tikka chicken stir fry (green beans, mushrooms, onions, red and yellow pepper,garlic and soy sauce)

Drinks -
Tea, Orange NAS, pepsi max

Snacks -
Weetabix cake covered in total yogurt with peppermint essence, mini crunchie

Syns -
Sugar(1) milk (0.5) crunchie (4.5) scraping of mayo on salad(2) ? Total 8

Well done for staying on track despite bad news. Shame about the Mayo on the salad. Boo tesco. Tesco has annoyed me, I can't buy any of my normal stuff from them now, like extra lean mince. So I will boo tesco for their Mayo salad abuse!

Well done for staying on track despite bad news. Shame about the Mayo on the salad. Boo tesco. Tesco has annoyed me, I can't buy any of my normal stuff from them now, like extra lean mince. So I will boo tesco for their Mayo salad abuse!

I should have had my glasses on really lol I thought it was just a plain cheese salad, I should have known really. I got it back to daughters and ate a tiny amount, OH ate most of it. I got daughters shopping on my card, and then she said mam work out how much I owe you, so started going down the bill and realised the woman had charged me twice for my weetabix grrrrrrr so had to call on the way home to get my £1.50 back. The woman at customer services said I had the womans number I will have a word, I said yes you need to, she chatted over me all the time she was serving to another member of staff and through her headset, I got no please thankyou kiss my @rse nothing when she served me, so much for customer service, had she not been chatting she may not have overcharged me. Tescos isnt usually I shop I shop in and wont be again in a hurry

Sorry for the rant lol and thanks for noticing my foodage hun x

Tesco annoyed me the other week when did online shop I ordered bags of quorn chicken style pieces but didn't have the big bags so instead of substituting them for smaller bags then send me quorn sausages lol x

Hola chica :D *imagine you're back in Mexico for a minute* :p

How's u doing today? Xx

Popping to see how you are hun.. hope your doing alright x

Evening ladies and thank you for stopping by and asking how things are. Daughter text me today saying she is tired, has no energy and just feels generally cr@p. She gets her results tomorrow from her water sample so I will know more then, she also has her datal scan tomorrow so hoping that cheers her up. I didnt know this but they charge £2 for a copy of the scan pic!!! bloody NHS rip off.

Sis is just the same too, popping the antibiotics and rattling.

My eyes are sore today I think its tiredness lol all that hard partying at the weekend. xx

Back