Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Ive never made pate before and ive not seen the recipe for the cake either hun. Whatever I make will have to serve around 30 people. I was gonna be lazy and do devilled eggs or something lol

Ive never made pate before and ive not seen the recipe for the cake either hun. Whatever I make will have to serve around 30 people. I was gonna be lazy and do devilled eggs or something lol

Lol!! Just dont pass them out before weigh in haha!! The pate is so simple and cheap to make and would be enough for loadsa people with some crackers!! Went down a treat with my class xx

Mmmmm devilled eggs.....I will not be eating them tomorrow, the night before weigh in again lol xx

Lol i eat boiled eggs every day. Have you got the recipe for the pate plz hun x

Chicken & Bacon Pâté
(Syn Free - Red or Extra Easy)

Ingredients:-

8oz chicken livers
1 onion chopped
1 clove garlic crushed
1/2 teaspoon mixed herbs
Salt & black pepper
4oz bacon chopped
Tub of very low fat fromage frais

Method:-

Put onion, garlic & herbs in pan and fry in fry light until the onion is soft, add liver and cook for about 7 mins. Put everything in blender and blend until smooth. Add fromage frais a spoonful at a time until the consistency is the same as shop bought pate.

This is pure heaven ...

There you are honey...!! You can buy a tub of frozen chicken livers in asda for 45p and i find smoked bacon works best hun xx

Sounds simple to make chick thank you. If I make it tomorrow will it keep in the fridge until wed night? How big a tub of fromage frais?

Sounds simple to make chick thank you. If I make it tomorrow will it keep in the fridge until wed night? How big a tub of fromage frais?

Yeah definitly!! Tastes great next day!! Would keep day after that aswell hun!! Just a small tub of fromage frais..... you hardly need any at all chick x

Morning! Hope you have a better day today hun. I hate it when things go wrong at work and then have to play catch up - its infuriating! x

Hello lovelies how are we all?

My day was better today workwise thank goodness and peaceful as the noisy biatches were all off lol.

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
Fruit n Fibre

Brekkie -
Fruit n Fibre with a banana chopped in

Lunch - Leftovers - Leeks, broccoli, savoury rice, hard boiled egg, gherkins and balsamic vinegar

Tea -
Chilli and Rice with 1 slice of garlic bread

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max

Snacks -
Grapes and strawberries

Syns -
Sugar (1) Garlic bread (4.5) Total (5.5)

Thanks hun I hope so - my scales showed another STS this morning and I feel bloated dont know why :( maybe its just my trousers are still a little on the tight side lol

Thanks hun I hope so - my scales showed another STS this morning and I feel bloated dont know why :( maybe its just my trousers are still a little on the tight side lol

Hope the bloating goes down soon, fennel tea is good for that x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun. I wont get a chance to get any before WI I start work at 7 15 in the morning :( I hope its just a one off.

Hows you?

Back