Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Oops

Good evening :)
I hope you've had a good day in work today and the it flew by! If not I'm glad your home and can chill out for the evening xx

Well ..... Buffet at work today ffs that means ive had pretty much 2 full days OFF PLAN!! Ill be happy if I escape with a STS tomorrow

Todays eats not all good eek but could have been worse not even gonna try to syn them

Brekkie - Grapes, strawberries, melon, plums and SB cake

Lunch (buffet) cherry toms, carrot batons, mini sausage roll, ham and pease pudding roll, lemon chicken wrap, biryani rice and a small amount of tandoori curry, small piece of lemon cheesecake

Tea - Mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, bacon and 2 fried eggs

Well ..... Buffet at work today ffs that means ive had pretty much 2 full days OFF PLAN!! Ill be happy if I escape with a STS tomorrow

Todays eats not all good eek but could have been worse not even gonna try to syn them

Brekkie - Grapes, strawberries, melon, plums and SB cake

Lunch (buffet) cherry toms, carrot batons, mini sausage roll, ham and pease pudding roll, lemon chicken wrap, biryani rice and a small amount of tandoori curry, small piece of lemon cheesecake

Tea - Mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, bacon and 2 fried eggs

Your buffet sounds well yum to me Sheila :D, don't think I would have resisted lol . Good luck for tomorrow hun :). I hope you have a nice surprise loss if not then a sts :), at least you fully enjoyed your meals and then tomorrows a new week. Sorry to hear your pain is still there, hope the appointment comes quick now for you hun.

Kay xx

Back