Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hello Sheila have a lovely day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello all you lovely ladies hows everyone??

Sorry was AWOL last night I went to visit a friend from work I dont see much now, caught up on all the gossip lol ( Im a right Dot Cotton lol)

Im working tomorrow arghhhh 7-3 overtime, needs must the money will come in handy xx

You'll need matchsticks for your eyes next week!
Don't be falling asleep on the train next Saturday and ending up in Wales or somewhere! :D

HEXA - none yet
HEXB -
none yet .... May have a cheese sarnie

Brekki -
Pineapple, grapes, plums

Dinner -
Leftover Chilli and Rice

Tea -
Kofta Meatballs and Rice DSC_1455.jpg DSC_1454.JPG leftovers for tomorrow

Drinks -
Tea, Pepsi Max

Snacks -
Snack a jacks, WW dessert yogurt

Syns -
snack a jacks (5) milk (0.5) Sugar (1) Total 6.5

Last edited:
Hello all you lovely ladies hows everyone??

Sorry was AWOL last night I went to visit a friend from work I dont see much now, caught up on all the gossip lol ( Im a right Dot Cotton lol)

Im working tomorrow arghhhh 7-3 overtime, needs must the money will come in handy xx

Stupid work lol :(
Hey sweetie pie :D xx

Hello chica - Yeah I know I was tempted to say no but Id have kicked myself by missing the money. Its the last one of the financial year and im off on Thurs/Fri so thats good

Hello chica - Yeah I know I was tempted to say no but Id have kicked myself by missing the money. Its the last one of the financial year and im off on Thurs/Fri so thats good

Aw at least you have a long weekend coming. Kev has 10 days off when he finishes his nights and I keep saying "6 shifts left" etc everyday lol
Do you at least have Sunday off? Do you have any plans? Xx

Aw at least you have a long weekend coming. Kev has 10 days off when he finishes his nights and I keep saying "6 shifts left" etc everyday lol
Do you at least have Sunday off? Do you have any plans? Xx

Yeah im off Sunday but up at 6.30 cos my hospital appt for my MRI scan is at 8am grrrr then going to daughters for lunch for mothers day they are cooking for me and her MIL so no lie in :cry:

Yeah im off Sunday but up at 6.30 cos my hospital appt for my MRI scan is at 8am grrrr then going to daughters for lunch for mothers day they are cooking for me and her MIL so no lie in :cry:

Oh god of course it is! I don't know why I didn't make the connection sorry Hun! X

Oh god of course it is! I don't know why I didn't make the connection sorry Hun! X

No need to be sorry hun. Im relying on OH to wake me in time but not holding out much hope as hes out on the drink tomorrow with his mate who is home from Oz god knows what state they will be in

Back