Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Good luck tonight , rooting for you Sheila xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks ladies not long to wait now to put myself outta my misery lol - and the PF just left so hope shes worked her magic. I just weighed on mine and I may sneak a tiny loss eeekk not building my hopes up though. xx

Im back ............ 1.5 OFF :D Whoop - im over the moon so glad I made wise choices at the pub last night.

Hope your all well ladies xx

Im back ............ 1.5 OFF :DWhoop - im over the moon so glad I made wise choices at the pub last night.

Hope your all well ladies xx

Yay ! :talk017: Well done Sheila that's a fab loss !! Only 1lb to target :eek: :D !! Whoop whoop ! :party0011:

Kay xx

yay!! Well done!! Your diary was one of the first I ever read on minimins back in august,sooooo good to see you are 1lb away from your target!!! Big high five :D Xxx

Awww thanks Gill thats lovely of you to say. Your doing brill yourself hun well done xx

Thanks Sheila! No doubt about it, you will be a target member next week!! Hope you have something good planned for celebrating! X

To be honest id not even thought about it Gill lol - Im gonna have a fab time at the weekend Kathryn (Mrstore) is coming to visit with Kev and were off to meet Gill(Gillybops) on Saturday for some cracking girlie time. Excited already and it over a week away lol xx

Back