Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I got a lovely SW book from Son and a massive bouquet from Daughter and treated out to lunch :D have you been spoiled too?

That's lovely, you deserve it. No I've not been spoiled but then I dont have children although Hubby did buy me some strange looking tulips. I must post a pic, they are spiky looking very different but nice.

Enjoy your day off :)

Good afternoon everyone - how are we all??

Its freezing here and its been snowing on and off all day. I have spent today cleaning so ive hardly eaten anything naughty I know, I had some pineapple for brekkie and just had a banana and a hard boiled egg. Ill make up for it at tea time haha. Going for some food shopping after I pick OH up - well you never know we might get snowed in, its supposed to be -4 tonight and more snow tomorrow, rain by Friday. Ive been given a 10% discount card for Morrisons by my Daughters MIL who works there so that just gives me more reason to shop lol. No doubt OH will have to reign me in boo hoo

I wish it would Peri lol the flippin sun is shining now - just wish it would make its mind up. Ive been cosy and warm all day, but have to go out and pick OH up from work then do some food shopping :( he will moan about going shopping, but he wont moan when hes stuffing his face with the food haha

The sky has gone really dark here now but then there are patches of light blue and sun :confused: I wish we could have summer all year round am i being greedy lol

Ours went dark earlier, got a mini blizzard then minutes later it was blue sky and sun. Freezing cold still though.

Hi, I've been having a 'wee' read of your diary on my night shift!
Up to page 48!
It's making me laugh so much.
The trained nurse thought I'd gone potty sitting in the corner chuckling to myself! xx

Hi, I've been having a 'wee' read of your diary on my night shift!
Up to page 48!
It's making me laugh so much.
The trained nurse thought I'd gone potty sitting in the corner chuckling to myself! xx

Love it :) xxx

Hi Kelly love im good ty, I had a lovely day thanks it was good to spend time with Daughter as I dont see her much now. Hows u?

Hi Kelly love im good ty, I had a lovely day thanks it was good to spend time with Daughter as I dont see her much now. Hows u?

Thats sweet...!! Glad you had a nice day!! Im fine thanks hun, just gettin ready for a wee early night me thinks!! Quite shattered today, how was work xx

Back