HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
wholemeal roll 60g

Brekkie -
Raspberries, Grapes, Pineapple, Melon and a Vanilla mullerlight

Dinner -
Leftovers BNS, Sweet potato, boiled pots and beef

Tea -
3 x WW cumberland sausages, pease pudding, lettuce, toms, cucumber, beetroot, pickles, mushrooms, boiled egg and hexs a & b

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max, Ribena NAS

Snacks -
onion 0's , boiled egg

Syns -
3 x sausages (1.5) sugar (1) milk (0.5) onion O's (3.5) Total so far 6.5

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
wholemeal roll 60g

Brekkie -
Raspberries, Grapes, Pineapple, Melon and a Vanilla mullerlight

Dinner -
Leftovers BNS, Sweet potato, boiled pots and beef

Tea -
3 x WW cumberland sausages, pease pudding, lettuce, toms, cucumber, beetroot, pickles, mushrooms, boiled egg and hexs a & b

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max, Ribena NAS

Snacks -
onion 0's , boiled egg

Syns -
3 x sausages (1.5) sugar (1) milk (0.5) onion O's (3.5) Total so far 6.5

Fantastic food day hun... What are going to have the rest of your syns on? I've got some left but can't decide :rolleyes:

Fantastic food day hun... What are going to have the rest of your syns on? I've got some left but can't decide :rolleyes:

Probably have a hot choccy later hun then that will be it for tonight my scales are still showing 5lb up ffs my own doing

Good evening :)

Sorry to hear about your back this morning! Glad your feeling a bit better now though. Oh I love your treats from your Leeds mini break and the hoots of you and David are very sweet, I kept thinking David was reaching for your hand at the table but you seemed oblivious bless you.

Are you keeping the dress? I like it very much xx

Good evening :)

Sorry to hear about your back this morning! Glad your feeling a bit better now though. Oh I love your treats from your Leeds mini break and the hoots of you and David are very sweet, I kept thinking David was reaching for your hand at the table but you seemed oblivious bless you.

Are you keeping the dress? I like it very much xx

Evening lovely - thank you its feeling better than it was yesterday thank goodness. I love shopping for a bargain :D

Lol I think he would have said if he was after my hand. Not sure on the dress yet need to try it again - I do love it but not sure its comfy around the bust x

How is your back today? X

from the dark side with love...xx

Hi Chelle - its still aching and painful but not half as bad as yesterday. The pain was really severe and went from one side to the other of my ribs then a funny turn this morning made me feel really sick :cry: Im going to ring hospital tomorrow see if they will put me on a cancellation list x

Hi Chelle - its still aching and painful but not half as bad as yesterday. The pain was really severe and went from one side to the other of my ribs then a funny turn this morning made me feel really sick :cry: Im going to ring hospital tomorrow see if they will put me on a cancellation list x

Sounds like you need too... I hope they can get you in sooner... xx

from the dark side with love...xx

You can't, I'd try in the morning you never know they might be a cancellation & they'll see you this month xx

Morning Sheila xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening ladies and what a gloriously sunny one it is here its lush. It was 19degrees when I got in the car at work :D

Had a busy day workwise - 2 long meetings attended so held me back a bit with work :(

Andrea rang me this morning she woke with excruciating pain in her tummy at 5.30am so went to the hospital at 6, she has a nasty water infection. They gave her antibiotics and did loads of tests. She has to ring for results on Friday. They checked baby and he is fine. Nowt but a worry lol

Back