Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Thanks Kay hun been feeling a little yukky all day, I keep going all hot and then shivering too. I think its stress at work :( . A nice hot bath is on the cards and a chilled, happy weekend with my friends on out on the town. God help Sunderland lol x

I know that feeling Hun, had to give someone a letter to a formal hearing today ! My head has been the same.. Drained doesn't cover it..
Don't worry about the food you have had a stressful week and you have plenty of time to reign it in xx

Sorry to hear you're not feeling too good, hopefully tomorrow's night out will cheer you up :) are you planning on SW friendly drinks or going wild? :D

I know that feeling Hun, had to give someone a letter to a formal hearing today ! My head has been the same.. Drained doesn't cover it..
Don't worry about the food you have had a stressful week and you have plenty of time to reign it in xx

Its horrible Lisa - its no wonder we go off the rails!!! After tomorrow I have 3 full days to do damage limitation :eek: xx

Its horrible Lisa - its no wonder we go off the rails!!! After tomorrow I have 3 full days to do damage limitation :eek: xx

I know if it wasn't for my head I think I may have had a few bottles of vino !!

Im gonna log off ladies I feel rotten. Im going to try a bath and go to bed. Ive got a pain in my lower right side of my stomach and feel really sick :cry:

I wont have time to log on tomorrow so will catch you all on Sunday. Have a fab weekend lovelies and I'll catch up with diaries later xx

Im gonna log off ladies I feel rotten. Im going to try a bath and go to bed. Ive got a pain in my lower right side of my stomach and feel really sick :cry: I wont have time to log on tomorrow so will catch you all on Sunday. Have a fab weekend lovelies and I'll catch up with diaries later xx

Oh Sheila hope your bath and early night do the trick ,
Hugs sweetie
Catch you Sunday xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning lovely :p ! Hope your feeling much better than yesterday and managed a good nights sleep. Hope you have a fab time tonight with the girls ! :D xx

Hope you feel better today and have a fab night out with the girls.x

Back