Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Never tried the Fanta one lol doesnt appeal to me (did you know im fussy) ask Kathryn lol x

I hesitated for the same reason, sounds weird to me lol xx

Thank you to whoever left my Rep Comment - much appreciated :D and your welcome xx

Wasn't me, wasn't me lol :D but you know I think your brill ! hehe xx

Your sticky chicken sounds nice but my mum makes the best well in my opinion lol. And I like Fanta chicken I think it's like sweet and sour xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your sticky chicken sounds nice but my mum makes the best well in my opinion lol. And I like Fanta chicken I think it's like sweet and sour xx

I always said my mam was the best cook and no matter how much I try to replicate my meals never taste the same as hers :-( x

I always said my mam was the best cook and no matter how much I try to replicate my meals never taste the same as hers :-( x

Me too, mums cooking is what got me to 16 stone, its all her fault :D lol xx

Im dying to make a pie crust but OMG I cant even imagine the syn value in that lol

Oh that would be so yum ! How many syns ? lol xx

Would filo work out a better option or would a box bread mix work cos that's similar you know the tesco one that can be a healthy extra xx

Ive no idea Kay the pastry is really thick its 5.5 syns per 25g raw pastry mix so your probably talking about 70 syns lol

Only 70 ? :giggle:lol xx

Sheila don't know if I've missed the link , but has there been a July challenge set up ,or are we just using the 100day one through July,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back