Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Glad you are still in target hope you are ok xx

Thanks Cheryl - I was very happy with the result it could have been so much worse lol. I have a week off end of July and im away for 2 days so will need to get the scales down a little before then to give me some lbs to play with :D. x

Well done for wi Sheila, here's to a great week ahead xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds lovely York is meant to be lovely, I'm spending two weeks of this month dog sitting for two different people lol xx

York is a beautiful City hun I love it there. Its lovely if you get the weather, sitting by the river having drinks and watching the river cruises go by. I think we will try one this time. There are also tons of shops and history to the place. x

I have thought about it hun but I couldnt manage it with working full time and the initial outlay is quite expensive :( id have to get a loan xx

Really is it that expensive, wow, you have to be committed then, I think working full-time & SW would be too much, our C worked part-time & did SW she then took on another class & gave up her part time work apparently the new class would pay for itself!

Hello hello! Hope you've had a good day xxx

Where has she gone tonight Kathryn ? Is she playing on her new phone ? :D hehe xx

Back