Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

lol :D why is everyone talking about chopping their limbs tonight :eek: I guess that's one way of getting to target ! :p hehe xx

Try and get hold of something called Dermacool hun. It's menthol 1% in aqueous cream, and supposed to be good for urticaria (hives), which is what your rash looks like. You could also try calamine lotion xx

Ive done some self diagnosing Sian and came up with that too lol Dr Texty rides again lol. Ive a docs appt in the morning at 7.30 see what she says x

Lol you can join in if you have a rash too Kay x

thanks but no thanks lol :p, although too much hot weather doesn't suit my skin, and I get flare ups from time to time, not nice. :rolleyes: xx

Ive done some self diagnosing Sian and came up with that too lol Dr Texty rides again lol. Ive a docs appt in the morning at 7.30 see what she says x

Fingers crossed for your appointment hun. I've been plagued this week by bites, which come up up in ruddy great weeping welts on me that itch like a man on a fuzzy tree, so I feel your pain! Xx

Fingers crossed for your appointment hun. I've been plagued this week by bites, which come up up in ruddy great weeping welts on me that itch like a man on a fuzzy tree, so I feel your pain! Xx

It started off as 1 spot/bite weeks ago and its just spread!! Im hoping it doesnt scar my leg its so unsightly :cry:

It started off as 1 spot/bite weeks ago and its just spread!! Im hoping it doesnt scar my leg its so unsightly :cry:

Fingers crossed for you ... I am covered it bites too.. Can't wait to get into Walgreens for their bite cream it's the best lol x

Ive tried allsorts hun I got the antihistamines thinking it would cool from the inside if my blood was hot x

It looks like you are allergic to what ever has bit you.. Hopefully the doc will be able to give you something to sort it out x

Back