Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Im logging off for the night ladies gonna do lunches for tomorrow then have an early night it was after 3 this morning before I got to sleep due to 2 drunken boys sitting in the kitchen singing grrrr

Night all sleep well catch u tomorrow xx

Im logging off for the night ladies gonna do lunches for tomorrow then have an early night it was after 3 this morning before I got to sleep due to 2 drunken boys sitting in the kitchen singing grrrr Night all sleep well catch u tomorrow xx

Night sweets xxx

360grams lol bigger than the bags I think

...oh I missed you, I was busy counting ... would that be this many ? :eek::eek:

2013-01-21 09_41_24.jpg

Hi just wanted to butt in on the conversation about soup maker or slow cooker. I would def say slow cooker it is lovely when you fine home and have a lovely meal ready, also you can do soups in them as well. Though I have never cooked one as they dont take long on the hob. Anyhow that's my opinion. Hope you slept well Texty

Last edited:
Ok hun no worries you know if it's the latest version as it's got a red banner saying new across the picture xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks sugar fairy I just downloaded the new app, had been hesitating because it seemed odd to have tool thanks again

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

You can search for it again and re download it if you want to but might be too much hassle, anyways how are you xx

I just looked hun it's not giving me the option grrr. I'm fine thanks how's you? I've just finished tea I'm stuffed lol x

Attachments

• image-1133814450.jpg
    image-1133814450.jpg
    450.6 KB · Views: 39
Evening Sheila, how is your leg now? Lovely photos from Saturday and sounds like it all went off well, it's a lovely thing to do. :)

Evening hun - its not as red thanks still itchy. I finish my antibiotics tomorrow :D

It was a lovely day chick Sis was exhausted though bless her. Called in to see her tonight after work and she didnt get up until 3.30, she had gotten up this morning but went back to bed as she didnt feel well! Her leg is really bothering her :cry: x

Evening hun - its not as red thanks still itchy. I finish my antibiotics tomorrow :D

It was a lovely day chick Sis was exhausted though bless her. Called in to see her tonight after work and she didnt get up until 3.30, she had gotten up this morning but went back to bed as she didnt feel well! Her leg is really bothering her :cry: x

Liking the first part but not the last sentence, obviously! Hopefully she'll rest plenty now and it won't get any worse.
I'm sure you've fairly recently said but being a lazy so and so I'm going to ask again, how long has Andrea got left now? It's so lovely having a newborn around... our little grandaughter is just over three months now but her and her Mum are back living with us, so it's been great seeing her develop without suffering the tiredness of being the new Mum hehe. I love being a grandparent!

Back