Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hehe he sure will hun. Ive promised her I wont put too many on here as she doesnt think its right but I cant not put a couple up ill be a proud nanna x

Yep I can understand her wanting to keep them private, but yeah just a few would be nice to share :p . Has she done up his room already ? xx

Morning Hun :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've a dilemma don't know if I should wi or not. I don't know how much out my scales are. I need to be 11.3 or under to be in target mine say 11.4 I will be gutted if I'm out of target arghhh

Mmm can you go and not weigh I know that you help on pay and we have had thus discussion about some consultants letting you and others not, mine def does.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks girlies I braved it so that I can focus on next week .... 2 on taking me 0.5 over target so gonna knuckle down this week xx

Well done, that's so brave x

Thanks Michelle - glad I got it out of the way it will give me something to focus on for next week. It could have been so much worse, baring in mind on Sunday night my scales said 11.7 :eek: now I know my scales are 0.5 heavier than theirs. I brought a food diary home, im going to write as i eat x

Well done on going hun! Don't forget your pen so you can write it all down lol.

Oh I've been meaning to ask... How's the leg now? C

Well done for going Hun, you have done amazing and 0.5lb over target is just a PF visit

Thanks girlies I braved it so that I can focus on next week .... 2 on taking me 0.5 over target so gonna knuckle down this week xx

Well done ! I just replied on my diary, you'll have that pesky 0.5 off in a sneeze hun :D well done for braving it ! hehe xx

Back