Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Yeah don't stress but good incentive to be good. I'm always a bit unsure when using different scales too but at least with it being the whole group it will show for others x

Theres one plus side if my scales show any difference next week and it looks bad I have the beauty of not needing to WI. Im sure they have to be right by weights and measures but its the flooring sometimes I think.

Your right though I am overthinking it lol arghhhhh x

Doesn't look like much food has been eaten today! X

Morning Texty have a nice day x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I don't eat nowhere near the same amount of fruit when not working than when I'm at work, don't know why I'm always hungry at work!!! I drink loads of brews (no milk) usually caffeine free drinks so I count that as my water intake!!

When I'm at work I'm there from 7.15. I take brekki in with me and have that about 8.30. Then maybe some fruit about 10.30 then lunch at 12. A mid afternoon snack if hungry then home to my tea about 6. So my day is kind of structured. When I'm off I get up later, make a cuppa and at that point I should make brekki but I don't always. Then if I'm busy during the day I "forget" to eat or just can't be bothered so I go without or have something simple like today which is 1 not enough as it's not filling and 2 includes no sf to stay on plan. So for me it's easier at work lol my weekends are bad too not as in food but as in structure/planning x

Hope you ended up doing something nice today. Can see where you're coming from saying its so much easier at work. If and when I get a sudden unexpected change in my plans for the day, it throws me, whereas when working, or just 'normal' days at home, no problems sticking to plan. Sigh.

Hope you ended up doing something nice today. Can see where you're coming from saying its so much easier at work. If and when I get a sudden unexpected change in my plans for the day, it throws me, whereas when working, or just 'normal' days at home, no problems sticking to plan. Sigh.

Ive eaten rubbish out of sheer boredom hun arghhhh - a full family sized bag of jelly tots and cheesy garlic bread.

I really need to be good now until weds I have leftover lasagne for dinner for tomorrow, scan bran cake and fruit for brekkie, need to think about tea time hmmmm. x

Why do we do that? Obviously that's the million dollar question. I'm fine when I'm busy with work, or out or just running around after other people. If I get an unexpected day home alone, I'm heading for the biscuits or the crisps! Grr.
I keep hearing about scan bran cake... I must get around to making some. :)

Why do we do that? Obviously that's the million dollar question. I'm fine when I'm busy with work, or out or just running around after other people. If I get an unexpected day home alone, I'm heading for the biscuits or the crisps! Grr.
I keep hearing about scan bran cake... I must get around to making some. :)

I need a hobby to keep me occupied lol or rather to keep my hands occupied so as not to reach for the bad stuff!!

Im at work mon - thurs then off again on Friday, Ill be spending the day with Andrea. She starts her mat leave on weds. Then on Saturday the lads are away at the match so I can please myself for the day. I might do some painting :) just emulsion to tidy the bathroom up x

Ive eaten rubbish out of sheer boredom hun arghhhh - a full family sized bag of jelly tots and cheesy garlic bread.

I really need to be good now until weds I have leftover lasagne for dinner for tomorrow, scan bran cake and fruit for brekkie, need to think about tea time hmmmm. x
OMG I love jelly tots :gimi: Takes me back abit, forgot they were still around x

Back