Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening Sheila, hope you had a good day with Andrea, I bet she really appreciated it. Hope you aren't too worn out now :)

Evening Sheila, hope you had a good day with Andrea, I bet she really appreciated it. Hope you aren't too worn out now :)

Evening hun, yes I did thanks. It was a tad draining as shes been an emotional wreck today and cried on and off for "not reason", I think its been the stress of moving everything for the carpet fitters ( because of this the cats wouldnt settle, and it was upsetting her, she had been crying when I got there at 10am), then after the carpet fitters left we went to Aldi, we were stood in the queue and I said are you ok? she said I just need to get out in the fresh air im hot,we got served and went to the car, she sat down and just burst into uncontrollable tears :-( that went on for an hour. I know hormones play a big part bless her. She has 20 days left to go eeek x

Oh bless her! She'll be worried about the unknown.. Once junior is here and her hormones have settled down she'll be grand hun :)

Thanks hun - yeah I told her that too, I hope he comes a little early/on time rather than late, the midwife has said she wouldnt be unhappy if he made an appearance now, and shes estimated him to be 7lbs 2oz at the mo, if she goes full term between 7.9 and 7.11 haha

Oh that sounds familiar! My daughter (the one with the four mth old) was very tearful in her last couple of weeks. It could start from nothing, in the blink of an eye, and two mins later be laughing or, spend the whole afternoon in a soggy heap of tissues. She couldn't really explain why, though in her case the stress from the baby's father was a big factor.
It won't be long and the little one will be keeping her busy, and you, though there may well be more ups and downs with hormones in those first weeks too. It's lovely that you're close, she'll be leaning on you a lot in next weeks. Sleep well! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks hun - yeah I told her that too, I hope he comes a little early/on time rather than late, the midwife has said she wouldnt be unhappy if he made an appearance now, and shes estimated him to be 7lbs 2oz at the mo, if she goes full term between 7.9 and 7.11 haha

Ahhh... That's a great size hun.... At least it's better than 10.15 like Kev's nephew! :eek:

Oh that sounds familiar! My daughter (the one with the four mth old) was very tearful in her last couple of weeks. It could start from nothing, in the blink of an eye, and two mins later be laughing or, spend the whole afternoon in a soggy heap of tissues. She couldn't really explain why, though in her case the stress from the baby's father was a big factor.
It won't be long and the little one will be keeping her busy, and you, though there may well be more ups and downs with hormones in those first weeks too. It's lovely that you're close, she'll be leaning on you a lot in next weeks. Sleep well! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I think shes ready now hun shes shattered, im going back over on Monday to spend the day with her too. Were going to wash baby clothes get them dried ironed and hung up (she insists lol) x

Awwwwwwwwwww, bless, poor Andrea, my hormones were all over the place I used to cry at the drop of a hat, once the little one is born she'll settle down xx

Bless her - hormones are terrible!

Isabel was 7.2! (And i was 2 weeks late!) xxx

Lol, Lydia was 9.7:eek: no stitches, the midwife said I must have a pelvis like a bucket, not too sure if that's a compliment!!!

I hope she goes on ok... Hormones rule our lives don't they? From stroppy teens to pregnancy and beyond to the menopause! X

from the dark side with love...xx

Awwwwwwwwwww, bless, poor Andrea, my hormones were all over the place I used to cry at the drop of a hat, once the little one is born she'll settle down xx Lol, Lydia was 9.7:eek: no stitches, the midwife said I must have a pelvis like a bucket, not too sure if that's a compliment!!!

Lmao oh dear a back handed compliment I think. I'm sure she will be fine today I think I just caught her on a bad day ? x

Back