Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Glad all went well today, what's wrong with 7lb, it's notma bad weight.

yippeee well done at WI that's fab xx

Brilliant! You've really had some good food days this week. I was going to make those kofta meatballs today but have been out too much, so ended up with spicy chicken that I'd previously cooked and frozen, some plain boiled potatoes with steamed leeks, carrots and courgettes. Actually really tasty. I'll have my choccy later with a cuppa.
Still feel really bloated though, which is a horrible feeling.

Here's to you being back in the tens again next wi :)

Thanks hunni - I felt like Id had a really good week so was confident Id lost some, I weighed at home before I went and text Kathryn to say it was looking like a 3.5 loss so my scales are the same as theirs :)

Your food sounds good considering you hadnt planned it, but its good that we can just grab something from the freezer which we know is going to be on plan.

I hope you enjoy the meatballs and sauce hun we love em x

Have you planned any food to take with you when you get 'that' call?? Hospital food isn't always that good xx

Depending what time of day it is I'll take Alpen Lights, fruit, low syn crisps and I have plenty pepsi max for drinks. I always have stuff in to make a quick sarnie, I just cant take any boiled eggs lol she cant stand the smell of em x

Depending what time of day it is I'll take Alpen Lights, fruit, low syn crisps and I have plenty pepsi max for drinks. I always have stuff in to make a quick sarnie, I just cant take any boiled eggs lol she cant stand the smell of em x

Fantastic hun... Definitely no seaside sarnies then lol..... Due date tomorrow eeeek :eek::)

Glad all went well today, what's wrong with 7lb, it's notma bad weight.

yippeee well done at WI that's fab xx

Thanks Michelle, theres nothing wrong with 7lbs its a great weight, they just said he is measuring small for the amount of weeks she is because they had previously said he would be between 7.9 and 7.11. As long as he's healthy thats the main thing :D

I was chuffed at WI that my gain was gone I have worked hard this week to get it off lol

Fantastic hun... Definitely no seaside sarnies then lol..... Due date tomorrow eeeek :eek::)

Pmsllll - no. She likes eggs just not hard boiled. Ive told her to take paracetamol at 7 in the morning then more at 11 just before her sweep and then at least the pain relief will have had time to kick in, its not pleasant :-(

Pmsllll - no. She likes eggs just not hard boiled. Ive told her to take paracetamol at 7 in the morning then more at 11 just before her sweep and then at least the pain relief will have had time to kick in, its not pleasant :-(

I think I might have to Google sweep, I sort of know what it is lol x

Thanks Michelle, theres nothing wrong with 7lbs its a great weight, they just said he is measuring small for the amount of weeks she is because they had previously said he would be between 7.9 and 7.11. As long as he's healthy thats the main thing :D

I was chuffed at WI that my gain was gone I have worked hard this week to get it off lol

oh I see, yes as long as he's healthy that's all you can ask for xx

Got this to try today anyone guess what it is? Kathryn already knows lol.

Attachments

• image-611752849.jpg
    image-611752849.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 45
  • image-1847819565.jpg
    image-1847819565.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 45
Back