Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hi ladies .... I think if there is a god he doesn't like us right now! Andrea has been re admitted to hospital. She has a raging infection going on somewhere. She is on 2 drips her temp and heart rate is sky high. They are checking for sepsis(blood poisoning) and need to check no placenta has been left inside. Poor mite doesn't know what's hit her. She rang me at 7 this morning in a panic. I had to feed Jackson bottled formula as she couldn't feed him for shaking due to her temp x

Hi hun.... That's awful news about Andrea, but she's in the right place now being looked after, they'll keep a close eye on her. Get some rest this afternoon lovely before you go and see her xxxx

Hi hun.... That's awful news about Andrea, but she's in the right place now being looked after, they'll keep a close eye on her. Get some rest this afternoon lovely before you go and see her xxxx

She is hun I just hope they get the results back pronto. I'm just having a quick sarnie then will try an hours kip before we go visit. I was really worried when I saw her this morning she was talking gibberish. It was obviously her temperature X

Afternoon Sheila, oh no hun :( sorry to hear about Andrea, I hope she gets better soon and the hospital take good care of her. Fingers crossed the results come out all good. I hope your managing to get some rest before your off out again. Big cuddles to your little prince from aunty Kay :bighug: xx

Afternoon Sheila, oh no hun :( sorry to hear about Andrea, I hope she gets better soon and the hospital take good care of her. Fingers crossed the results come out all good. I hope your managing to get some rest before your off out again. Big cuddles to your little prince from aunty Kay :bighug: xx

Hi Kay it's nothing but a worry. Hopefully the IV antibiotics will work quick. They are hoping to get the sepsis ones thru ASAP the rest may be tomorrow. Aww I'll squish him for you ;-) xx

Hi ladies .... I think if there is a god he doesn't like us right now! Andrea has been re admitted to hospital. She has a raging infection going on somewhere. She is on 2 drips her temp and heart rate is sky high. They are checking for sepsis(blood poisoning) and need to check no placenta has been left inside. Poor mite doesn't know what's hit her. She rang me at 7 this morning in a panic. I had to feed Jackson bottled formula as she couldn't feed him for shaking due to her temp x

Oh hun I'm sorry, I really hope things pick up soon. The hospital will take good care of her. Not been a very few good days for you all but there has to be some good news on the horizon soon xxx :bighug:

Oh, for goodness sake, putting it politely, she must feel dreadful. The drugs should kick in fairly quickly, hopefully she can then carry on feeding. Poor Andrea really doesn't deserve this. :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Kay hun - hopefully ill get a lie in tomorrow fingers crossed. I am mentally and physically exhausted. They are going to try going for a little walk tomorrow but Andrea's iron levels are really low and she keeps going dizzy and feeling faint,so ive told them only to walk to the corner of the estate and back.

Sis is home, shes had another mini stroke. Its affected her arm and leg even more, its affected her eye. Shes had a scan no bleed on the brain, she has to haev the heart monitor fitted for 24hrs. The rehab/stroke team are coming out to her house to assess her needs. They offered her a zimmer frame on wheels she refused she said if anything she will have a stick to help her. grrrrr. x

So overall is your sister ok?

Back