Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Really hope your Sis can get some financial help, so she can recover slowly. You are good to go and help, even though you shouldn't have had to but from what you've said, rest of her family wouldn't get it moving. Hope today is an easier one for you xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks lovely. I knew if I left it to them it would never get done plus because I work with the forms every day I wanted to make sure she gave as much info as possible. Todays been busy but not stressful which makes a change lol. Andrea is coming into my work tomorrow to let everyone see Jackson. :) x

Hope your yr sister can get the benefit may stop her worrying about that at least. Hope you have a good day x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Jen - I hope so cos I really think stress isn't helping. She has been given more painkillers today and antidepressants grrr x

He Texty, your just there for everyone all the time, your a good person just remember to look after yourself too, it'll be one less thing to worry about if your sister can claim the benefit. Have a good day xx Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi Cookie hun. Aww thank you. I do try to be there for everyone I wish I was tougher lol. I just need to realise when to stop and have a break so that I don't end up ill!

Fingers crossed she gets something bless her x

Hope she qualifies - she's probably worked for years and needs some support now!

I hope so hun. She is at her wits end with worry which isn't helping her stress levels. I told her last night she needs to cut down or stop the childminding she's not well enough. It was like I had slapped her in the face! She said if I stop doing that I may as well have nothing as I can't do anything else :-( its like the little bit of independence she has left.

It's so sad to see her because she was so active. Her employer has pretty much said she is unemployable by them as she's not fit for the job x

I hope so hun. She is at her wits end with worry which isn't helping her stress levels. I told her last night she needs to cut down or stop the childminding she's not well enough. It was like I had slapped her in the face! She said if I stop doing that I may as well have nothing as I can't do anything else :-( its like the little bit of independence she has left.

It's so sad to see her because she was so active. Her employer has pretty much said she is unemployable by them as she's not fit for the job x

It must be hard for her (and tough for u too) if she's not able to work due to her health I hope she's entitled to some type of benefit, that's what we all pay in for!

Evening all just a quick hello before I go to group. I know I'm looking at a gain so think I'm gonna brave it which in turn might spur me to get in the zone again. I know it's at least 3 pounds which will take me out of target. So I'll work hard to get at least 2 off to get me back into my buffer zone x

Go for it Sheila. It can't be that awful and as you say, it may nudge a little button in your head that says, let's shift this surplus ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ah hope it isn't as bad as you thought!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

3.5 on which I knew was coming but if I'd continued to avoid the scales it could have gotten so much worse. I need 1.5 off next week to get me back to the top of my target then at the weekend I have the minis meet so depending how good/bad I am I'll miss wi the week after. I need to plan plan plan this week and get my growing arse back into gear lol xx

Go for it Sheila. It can't be that awful and as you say, it may nudge a little button in your head that says, let's shift this surplus ;) xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi hun it was spot on with my scales so I knew it was 3.5 before I went. I will be on it good and proper this week to get rid of at least some of it. I intend enjoying our meet up and my stay at kathryns whist being as good as I can x

3.5 on which I knew was coming but if I'd continued to avoid the scales it could have gotten so much worse. I need 1.5 off next week to get me back to the top of my target then at the weekend I have the minis meet so depending how good/bad I am I'll miss wi the week after. I need to plan plan plan this week and get my growing arse back into gear lol xx

Could have been a lot worse! If you've been eating more than usual then some of that will go pretty quickly, don't you think? I reckon after just one day off plan today, being Miss Piggy, I'd be up that much if I weighed in the morning!
I don't know if its because its gone cold and grey here but I just couldn't stop eating today!

As you say, planning is key... and although I'm getting back on plan tomorrow, I'm going to make sure that I've properly planned and stocked up for next week as well.
You'll get back to it I'm confident in you! :)

Back