Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Well done Texty!! Fab loss. Well deserced xx

Im so tempted Emsie lol - but it would be like throwing my mobile away lmao

Awwww thanks wifey lol - you have been great this week, and I know you will do well tomorrow at yours x

Got in from WI @ 7 15 then had my tea and logged on. I LOST ..........3.5lbs :D:D:D relieved to say the least.

Can I just say a massive thank you to you ALL as you have been a great wealth of support for me this week xxxxxxxxx
:D I have to just say that the support on here is the reason why I'm still losing weight- hubby thinks that talking about weight all the time isn't healthy and I told him I come on here for the support!
And I'm still so happy for you Texty- no one deserved that loss more than you ! X

Awww Dougal thats lovely thank you so much xx Im like you I couldnt do it without the support of all the lovely people on minis. You have all spurred me on in one way or another (not just this week).

I was really down after last week and was ready to pack it all in, but thanks to everyone for their kind words and help (including you) im still going strong

Thanks - I was determined this week. I think my secret is going to be write everything down ill do it for a few weeks and see if it makes a difference

Oh I think it makes a massive difference!
I've always kept a food diary as in the past I 'forget' what I've eaten and kid myself that I'm on plan when in reality I've probably doubled my daily syns!

Ive written every morcel that has passed my lips this week normally I would think ah its just 1 sugar in my tea i wont count it, its the little things that make a big difference. I know I cant expect to lose 3.5 every week but if this week has kick started me again im happy :D ill continue to do it for another couple of weeks and see how i go

Wow That is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! Well done! Keep going...Keep writing down! Your tenacity is inspiring.....

Got in from WI @ 7 15 then had my tea and logged on. I LOST ..........3.5lbs :D:D:D relieved to say the least.

Can I just say a massive thank you to you ALL as you have been a great wealth of support for me this week xxxxxxxxx

Back