Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Texty...have a fab evening! Well done on your weight loss so far...we started the same weight but you are way ahead of me as far as loss goes...I am not nearly as careful as you! I need to ask you about Gammon tomorrow...if you can face it!!!!!Have fun!

Texty...have a fab evening! Well done on your weight loss so far...we started the same weight but you are way ahead of me as far as loss goes...I am not nearly as careful as you! I need to ask you about Gammon tomorrow...if you can face it!!!!!Have fun!

Hi lesleyanne - your doing great hun and as long as its coming off thats the main thing. Im not too hungover to face the gammon question haha - however eating it may be a different story as my tummy is very fragile at the mo.

Wit woo! Look at you sexy lady!!!! They're the first proper pics I've seen of you as your avatar pic is so small on my phone lol xxx

My head is fine but my tummy is a little fragile lol - and I even managed a dance last night so hoping its loosened my back a little lol

Hows yours today chick?

My head is fine but my tummy is a little fragile lol - and I even managed a dance last night so hoping its loosened my back a little lol

Hows yours today chick?

Ooh glad you had a dance, it's good body magic :). My back is loads better thanks. A few twinges but not like it has been.

Awww thats great to hear about your back. That will be the only body magic I get for a while lol I dont do exercise and dont know when ill be out next for a night out on the town.

Awww thats great to hear about your back. That will be the only body magic I get for a while lol I dont do exercise and dont know when ill be out next for a night out on the town.

I wish I liked exercise but I don't really & I have to be careful cause of glass back lol.

Ive never liked exercise lol but I can say hand on heart I did love my zumba as I didnt see it as exercise and I enjoyed it so didnt feel like it either

Yeh I reckon ill have to be careful with mine too in future as I dont want this happening again

Ive never liked exercise lol but I can say hand on heart I did love my zumba as I didnt see it as exercise and I enjoyed it so didnt feel like it either

Yeh I reckon ill have to be careful with mine too in future as I dont want this happening again

Yeah I liked Zumba too it was fun & made me feel great but had to stop. I'm thinking if going again.

Back