Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Mornin chica... hope you have a lovely friday and the day goes in quick for you. .. only one more sleep to leeds. ..woop woop xxx

Evening poppets how are we all?? I had a busy day at work the bloody phones never stopped grrrr. Finished at 3 30, went and had my nails done then a sunbed. Got in and made tea just catching up on minis.

Excited for tomorrow whooppppp lol

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Evening! Do you do sunbed too? Do you prefer lie down or stand up? And get your mind out the gutter... ;)

I bet you can't wait for tomorrow, weathers meant to be nice now x

Evening! Do you do sunbed too? Do you prefer lie down or stand up? And get your mind out the gutter... ;)

I bet you can't wait for tomorrow, weathers meant to be nice now x

Lol oh I always stand up hun I feel claustrophobic in the lie down ones. Im just keeping my colour topped up from my hols lol.

Yeh I think it will be a great day out hun

HEXA - 200mls ss milk and 1 slice of low low cheese
HEXB-
Fruit n Fibre

Brekkie -
The above Fruit n Fibre

Dinner - This -
home cooked gammon, egg, toms, and gherkins DSC_0280.JPG

Tea - this
DSC_0283.JPG Home made burger with salad and chips with a slice of low low cheese

Drinks Tea, Ribena NAS

Snacks -
Boiled egg, Apple, Pear

Syns
Sugar (1) Bun (7.5) McCain less than 5% chips (3) Total 11.5

Last edited:
I dont do them every day either hun - maybe twice a week.

Thanks chick I had to use onion salt in the burgers as son doesnt like chopped onions in his food lol

How many sessions do you have to have on a sunbed before you look nice and tanned?

Sorry, beginner here lol. Fancy a bit of colour for summer so i can get my legs out for a change x

It depends on your skin type hun, if your going to use them id start off at 3 minutes then build up to 6 then 9 etc. I find my body colours first then my face, my legs never seem anything other than white lol. I do 12 mins now thats the max our shop allows cos the tubes are seriously hot. I would start using them about 4 weeks before you go away and may use them 3 times a week

I'm quite pale, even though I have dark hair I never tan and usually burn.

Just fancy a bit of colour. Always feel better when I have a little colour. Have used fake tans in the past but they always go patchy x

Make sure you just build up gradually then hun, deffo 3 mins until you get used to them, and make sure you use plenty moisturiser afterwards cos they can dry your skin

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

I'm quite pale, even though I have dark hair I never tan and usually burn.

Just fancy a bit of colour. Always feel better when I have a little colour. Have used fake tans in the past but they always go patchy x

I'm pale too with dark hair. I can only do 3 mins at a time for fear of burning. I feel better with a bit of colour. I've been going for nearly 3 weeks and my face is going brown and you can just tell on my legs.

I laugh when I look in the mirror cos under my boobs is still white lol - well if i lift em up to tan ill get hand prints lmao

Lol I keep my eyes closed and usually do a little dance to the music thats on - well no one can see me lol

Back