Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Thanks chick im chuffed ive waited ages to get into the 11's. It will push me now to get the last off.

Hows you tonight? and hows ya bro? x

Hello Texty, I found your diary through little hippo and hope you don't mind me following, also I read you've not long been on holiday to Mexico and came back without gaining any weight. I'm off there on Saturday and really worried I'll undo all my hard work so can you give me any tips to help me. My names cookie I've been doing SW for 3wks so still new to it really, thank you :gen147: xx

Hi cookie of course I dont mind and welcome to the crazy world of Texty lol.

Awwww Im so jealous of you going to Mexico. Are you going all inclusive? I stuck to mainly fruit and sometimes scrambled eggs for brekkie, I would take fruit with me from the restaurant to have when at the beach, lunch would always be cold meats and salad, main meals I stuck to meats with vegetables. Dont get me wrong I did indulge in alcohol and also breads( which now I normally only have once a week).

I think it helped in a way that I was poorly for a few days, but I hadnt gone stupid prior to that. Just choose wisely hun, fill up on veg and salad just like you would at home. Avoid oil based foods or meals with cream in as the syn value will be sky high. Im sure you will do fine, Good luck and let me know how you get on x

Hi cookie of course I dont mind and welcome to the crazy world of Texty lol.

Awwww Im so jealous of you going to Mexico. Are you going all inclusive? I stuck to mainly fruit and sometimes scrambled eggs for brekkie, I would take fruit with me from the restaurant to have when at the beach, lunch would always be cold meats and salad, main meals I stuck to meats with vegetables. Dont get me wrong I did indulge in alcohol and also breads( which now I normally only have once a week).

I think it helped in a way that I was poorly for a few days, but I hadnt gone stupid prior to that. Just choose wisely hun, fill up on veg and salad just like you would at home. Avoid oil based foods or meals with cream in as the syn value will be sky high. Im sure you will do fine, Good luck and let me know how you get on x

Thank you Texty, this is the first time ever I've wanted to stick to a diet on holiday so I do as you suggest, it's our first time to Mexico and its all inclusive, we're going to riviera maya. I've checked out the hotel and there's a gym to use I just hope and pray to stick to what plan as best I can, I'll still follow while I'm away and so I'll let you know how I go. Thanks for advice and congratulations by the way on a brilliant result tonight. Xxx

Lmao dont tempt me Emsie cos I may have to have the pizza too

Those pizza's were so yummy, I could eat them more often. I'm not looking forward to WI on Saturday, Babs is round again this Friday 'cause we're out Saturday night.

We were Riviera Maya too, I think most hotels have a gym, even if not try swimming every day if you can. You will do great hun, SW is the only plan that works for me. Good for you for wanting to stick with it while away. You can only do your best and im sure you will do brill if you want it bad enough, but remember it is a holiday to enjoy too, dont let the "diet" take over control of you. You control it.

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Thanks chick im chuffed ive waited ages to get into the 11's. It will push me now to get the last off.

Hows you tonight? and hows ya bro? x

You have got there eventually n that the main thing... you will get the last off no probs!!!

Im fine honey thanks... my bro is good cheerz.. feelin pretty lucky im thinkin xx

We were Riviera Maya too, I think most hotels have a gym, even if not try swimming every day if you can. You will do great hun, SW is the only plan that works for me. Good for you for wanting to stick with it while away. You can only do your best and im sure you will do brill if you want it bad enough, but remember it is a holiday to enjoy too, dont let the "diet" take over control of you. You control it.
Love this post, would have repped you for it and left my name but I have to spread the love first x

Thanks hun , I know it will take time Ill be happy with 1 off a week, I just wanted to get over that next stone bracket. I cant remember last time I saw an 11 on my scales its gotta be at least 10 years or more x

Love this post, would have repped you for it and left my name but I have to spread the love first x

Thanks Emsie :D Im just glad if I can help someone as everyone has helped me on minis - I would have given up long ago if it hadnt been for all you lovely people xx

HAve a lovely day today 11 stone something lady :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Showered, de fuzzed, hair straightened - just need to get dressed and wait for Andrea now :D. Shes not picking me up until 12 after shes had her hair done, we will be out until about 7 so should have a good afternoon x

Whats everyone up to today? x

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Showered, de fuzzed, hair straightened - just need to get dressed and wait for Andrea now :D. Shes not picking me up until 12 after shes had her hair done, we will be out until about 7 so should have a good afternoon x

Whats everyone up to today? x

Hope you have a great day honey... you totes deserve it... make sure and take some pics xxx

Back