Snacks -
2 boiled eggs, strawberries, 3 x mini meringues DSC_0281.JPG

Syns -
Meringues (3) Crunchie (9.5) Total 12.5

Attachments

• DSC_0282.JPG
    DSC_0282.JPG
    750.5 KB · Views: 138
Nothing planned apart from going to the meat wholesalers tomorrow morning hun ..... boy I lead an exciting life dont I lol

About as exciting as mine there hun lol xx

Hi chick - hows you? My back feels like theres a tight elastic band around it waiting to snap :( x

Aww feel for you with the back :( My OH had his MRI earlier this week, goes to see the surgeon for the verdict on whether they will re-operate on the 2nd July. Hope your Appt hurries up chick xx

Thanks hunni I just wish they could find out what is causing the bloody pain - I still think it could be a trapped nerve

You look lovely in your dress Hun x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I wish they would do a scan or something just to see if they can find anything, the x ray showed nothing. If I get no joy at the pain clinic I might book a chiropractor

I wish they would do a scan or something just to see if they can find anything, the x ray showed nothing. If I get no joy at the pain clinic I might book a chiropractor

I'd recommend a chiropractor, i went years ago for a trapped nerve. & felt much better after 1 visit; i also went just a few years ago for a frozen shoulder & they told me nothing they could do would make it better, but gave me exercises to do.

Back