Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

I dont remember what my GP said now about them hun im sure it was side effects or something I honestly cant remember Ive had so many different people tell me stuff since January. All I know is they didnt help either. The sicky/dizzy thing has happened twice now grrr

Im glad you were sorted quickly this morning, when will you know the results? My GP has mentioned the rheumatologist may order a scan for me to see if/whats going on.

Ooh, I've not had side effects so shall carry on as I am!
Will find out in a few weeks - normally takes about two for the appt to come through and I'll see the yummy spinal surgeon again!
That was my third MRI - just have to keep your eyes shut! Though you can't go to sleep as its so noisy! I do wonder what all the rhythmical banging is about! Lol

Lol ive yet to experience one. I wonder if the doc I see will be yummy lol I may change my mind about becoming a nun then haha

Ooh, I've not had side effects so shall carry on as I am!
Will find out in a few weeks - normally takes about two for the appt to come through and I'll see the yummy spinal surgeon again!
That was my third MRI - just have to keep your eyes shut! Though you can't go to sleep as its so noisy! I do wonder what all the rhythmical banging is about! Lol

Funnily enough, I'm just writing about MRI scanners for my Year 13 Chemistry students...

There are large metal coils inside of the MRI scanner that electricity passes through. This electricity passing through the metal coils creates a magnetic field that sends out magnetic waves. These waves then measure the tissue in our bodies and produce an image. The banging noise occurs when this large amount of electricity hits the coils which causes them to vibrate. Hence the banging :)

Sheila - I hope they can give you some answers soon about the pain, it must be awful to live with every day. Even bettern if you have a nice dishy doctor ;) I could do with one of those! xx

Thanks Sian - I hope they can too. Im sick of being fobbed off with tablets and the doc saying hmmm I dont know what to suggest!!!! hes the flipping doctor fgs not me. Ive had to push and push for this appt and if they say physio ill do time for murder I really will grrrrrrrr

Funnily enough, I'm just writing about MRI scanners for my Year 13 Chemistry students...

There are large metal coils inside of the MRI scanner that electricity passes through. This electricity passing through the metal coils creates a magnetic field that sends out magnetic waves. These waves then measure the tissue in our bodies and produce an image. The banging noise occurs when this large amount of electricity hits the coils which causes them to vibrate. Hence the banging :)

Sheila - I hope they can give you some answers soon about the pain, it must be awful to live with every day. Even bettern if you have a nice dishy doctor ;) I could do with one of those! xx

Wow - you can get all the info on here!! Thank you! Sounds scary though - don't like all the questions about metal bits in you, makes me paranoid I've forgotten something! Lol
So do the different rhythms of sound take different types of pics? They did six scan sequences all together ..
(Sorry Texty!)

Yes dishy docs make the whole things a little less dull!! ;) in his letter back he called me a delightful 34 yr old!! If only he knew! Ha

I'm a little of subject with doctors but on the subject of dentists mine is gorgeous I would let him give me needles all day long hahaha x

Wow - you can get all the info on here!! Thank you! Sounds scary though - don't like all the questions about metal bits in you, makes me paranoid I've forgotten something! Lol
So do the different rhythms of sound take different types of pics? They did six scan sequences all together ..
(Sorry Texty!)

Yes dishy docs make the whole things a little less dull!! ;) in his letter back he called me a delightful 34 yr old!! If only he knew! Ha

To be honest hun, I'm not sure. It may be something to do with the different types of signals the machine produces, but I really don't know. I've exhausted my knowledge on MRI scanners now, lol! It's good they ask the questions about metals though hun...it could be pretty bad if you'd got metal lodged in you somewhere and they put you in the scanner! :)

Sorry Sheila, I'll stop being a geek now! xx

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

My dentist is called Mr Little, and there's nothing little about him lol.......

Get your minds out of the gutter ladies... I meant he's rather tall :p

Have fun tonight xx

Back