Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Aww bless you Texty, I hope it doesn't come to having the surgery too! Fingers crossed you. I've never seen a HOT doctor before, xx

Aww bless you Texty, I hope it doesn't come to having the surgery too! Fingers crossed you. I've never seen a HOT doctor before, xx

He was phwaorrrrrrrrrrr Cookie lol - about 35, lovely smile, white teeth, blue eyes, clean shaven just lovely and he had a lovely "bedside" manner lol

I was a tad embarrassed when he said strip and bend pmsl

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Lots to think about from the Drs hun.

Decompression - amongst other things - is what my Dad had done. Very risky and no guarantees.

Least you have something to ponder on though. We've all been hoping for a diagnosis for you x

Lots to think about from the Drs hun.

Decompression - amongst other things - is what my Dad had done. Very risky and no guarantees.

Least you have something to ponder on though. We've all been hoping for a diagnosis for you x

It is a lot hun - I finished work early my head was splitting. Hopefully it wont come to that. Is your dad ok now?

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Haha you didn't tell me you had a swit swoo doctor pmsl!! He's the perfect age for me :p
It sounds as though they are being very thorough though hun... Hopefully you won't have to wait too long for your MRI.
X

Haha you didn't tell me you had a swit swoo doctor pmsl!! He's the perfect age for me :p
It sounds as though they are being very thorough though hun... Hopefully you won't have to wait too long for your MRI.
X

Lol I must have been too busy swooning - maybe thats why I came home with a bad head lol. Im thinking it will be few weeks for the appt . x

Dad is not 100% no but he had other issues complicating it - crumbling spine, spina bifida...

As long as you can get to the point where you can manage your pain and move around freely it would be a start x

He was phwaorrrrrrrrrrr Cookie lol - about 35, lovely smile, white teeth, blue eyes, clean shaven just lovely and he had a lovely "bedside" manner lol

I was a tad embarrassed when he said strip and bend pmsl

Bet ya still did it faster than lightening though lol

Glad the appt went well - sounds like you at least came out with some thoughts and possibilities.. Good you have some drugs thàt aren't just codeine too :)
Hope the MRI comes through quickly too xx

glad the appointment went well and you now have some options available to you. The decomcpression surgery is what my OH has had done (after putting up with the pain for 10+ years) he had a discectomy and foraminectomy done & the pain in his right leg is now great....but the last MRI shows more degeneration that needs looking at affecting the left leg and lower back, so hes having some spinal injections to pinpoint which area they will op on next. It is risky surgery as they say, but luckily my OH has had improvements from the last 2 xxx

glad the appointment went well and you now have some options available to you. The decomcpression surgery is what my OH has had done (after putting up with the pain for 10+ years) he had a discectomy and foraminectomy done & the pain in his right leg is now great....but the last MRI shows more degeneration that needs looking at affecting the left leg and lower back, so hes having some spinal injections to pinpoint which area they will op on next. It is risky surgery as they say, but luckily my OH has had improvements from the last 2 xxx

OMG 10 years that must have been horrendous I couldnt put up with it. Im glad he has had some benefit from the ops. Im just hoping it doesnt come to surgery. x

Back