Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

My OH takes that for the Carpel Tunnel. Good stuff! Lol x

Did they say how long they would take to kick in?
I've just ordered my usual repeat concoction from docs today.. Need to get another prepaid certificate as its three scripts - blooming expensive otherwise!
STILL waiting for appt for results of latest MRI (24th aug)... God I am dull!

Ive just taken another 2 paracetamols for my head hun. I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed for an early appt and a result x

Ive just taken another 2 paracetamols for my head hun. I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed for an early appt and a result x

Hi Sheila, I hope your well, hope everything goes well for you at your appointment :) . Hugs.

Kay xx

Hi Sheila, I hope your well, hope everything goes well for you at your appointment :) . Hugs.

Kay xx

Hi Kay my appt was today hun - im just waiting for an MRI scan now - ive had x rays and blood tests done, also got some tablets to help with the pain xx

HEXA - 40g Cathedral light
HEXB -
6 crackerbread

Brekki -
Crackerbreads with philly lightest x 2 35g tubs

Dinner -
Ham salad, Banana

Tea -
Homemade burgers/cheese with butternut squash chips and salad

Drinks -
Ribena NAS, Pepsi Max

Snacks -
Strawberries

Syns -
2 x 60g wholemeal rolls(12) Philly lighest (3) Total 15

Omg, I've not had homemade burgers with bns chips for ages! Mm... Off to freezer to dig out mince for tomorrow! Yummo... And a wholemeal bread roll hexB and a mountain of rocket .. Lush! Thx!

Looking at that day actually hun - it's perhaps a red day instead of EE? No potatoes/pasta etc with either meal - so you could prob just have classed one of you're bread rolls as another hexB? (If I'm reading it right..) ;)

I'm just popping by to say thank you for the calzone pizza idea. I made them last night and everybody loved them :) I will definitely be making them again.
Sorry to here about your back pain, I hope the pain killers sort it out. Gabapentin is great for nerve pain (I'm a nurse and give it out a lot) x

Looking at that day actually hun - it's perhaps a red day instead of EE? No potatoes/pasta etc with either meal - so you could prob just have classed one of you're bread rolls as another hexB? (If I'm reading it right..) ;)

To be honest hun ive never done Red or Green days so it never crossed my mind to do it as a Red - ive probably had loads of days like that in the past lol Thank you x

I know you're an EE queen ;) just struck me - good old flexible diet! X

I'm just popping by to say thank you for the calzone pizza idea. I made them last night and everybody loved them :) I will definitely be making them again.
Sorry to here about your back pain, I hope the pain killers sort it out. Gabapentin is great for nerve pain (I'm a nurse and give it out a lot) x

Awww im glad you enjoyed them Louise - I like to try and think of different things for meals to stop me getting bored with food.

Its day 2 of the Gabapentin - I had to take one yesterday, 2 today and from tomorrow 3 a day. I dont know if it was psychological or if I was just shattered last night but I did have a better nights sleep. The pain has niggled today but not as severe as its been so touch wood they will help xx

Back