Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

They may be hun - just never thought about doing them as Ive always done EE cos up until lately its suited me. Id have to study them hard lol ive had no pasta, potatoes or rice again today.

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

You have a couple more healthy extras to use then lol.... As long as you've had no peas and sweetcorn :D

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

go for some red days! Got a couple of other friends on here who swear by them, and I've found them much easier this time round- (I pretty much did green only back in 2006)..
If you're as good as doing them without trying.. I'd say you're on a roll..

Measuring a little - but I tend to use my hex's on the stuff that you'd measure for EE any way- cereal, bread rolls, milk and cheese and just avoid the pasta/pots etc on red / meat on green
Xx

Maybe that's not helped with the weight loss if your having red days, but just 1 hexa&b.

I'm glad the painkillers are kicking in;)

Hello Texty, how are you doing? Considering red days I see, I'm having another green day just for a change and because we've not much meat, chicken or fish in. X

Hi hunnie im ok thanks hows you? I may give them a go from Thursday start them as a new week then it gives me time to look over my books and get my head around it - I dont like change lol

It certainly was hun - I think im just so focused on EE cos its all ive ever done. It never crossed my mind that id be doing Red days.

Your all little gems xx

Definitely worth a shot - Ill do EE for tomorrow and weds is WI - then mix things up a little

HEXA - 40g reduced fat cheddar
HEXB -
2 x wholemeal bread 400g

Brekki -
Massive box of fruit - Melon, Strawberries and Grapes

Dinner -
Ham and Turkey Salad

Tea -
Gammon, Egg, Tomatoes , Mushrooms 2 x wholemeal bread

Drinks -
Pepsi Max, Ribena NAS

Snacks -