Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

You can buy those spongy things that you wrap around your hair to make a bun, they are a circular thing, this one was long with a press stud at each end lol when I saw it hanging on the rack in the shop I thougt wtf is that lol then we realised it was to make a bun. My phone wont upload the pic grrr

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Thanks Lou im hoping it will get me back on track again xx

I'm sure it will - nothing like a good loss for a boooost!
(I however have lost my loser mojo... Caused by general bloat, and made worse by Evil banana cake!)

Recon you should def chuck some red/green in - while you're on a roll x

Hello Texty, super fabulous congratulations on your terrific loss 3lbs, brilliant! Must say you look like a foxy lady in that dress, very nice indeed. Alls looking good xxx

I'm sure it will - nothing like a good loss for a boooost!
(I however have lost my loser mojo... Caused by general bloat, and made worse by Evil banana cake!)

Recon you should def chuck some red/green in - while you're on a roll x

Ill definitely do some red hun and thank you again for the pointers.

Whats up with your mojo?? why has it disappeared? x

Hello Texty, super fabulous congratulations on your terrific loss 3lbs, brilliant! Must say you look like a foxy lady in that dress, very nice indeed. Alls looking good xxx

Awww thanks lovely - i was super chuffed. Lol dunno about foxy I think it must be the way im standing but I think I look like a german shotputter - my arms look weird

A German shot putter? Not at all you look lovely, bet your husband pinched your bum when he saw how nice you looked in it? X

Look wonderful in your dress! Really sexy and glam! Go back and buy it! You deserve a treat xxx

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

well done on the loss and love the dress :)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Ill definitely do some red hun and thank you again for the pointers.

Whats up with your mojo?? why has it disappeared? x

Omg, just spotted you in the dress - totally gorgeous! You look fab!

Dunno about the mojo.. All sorts I think - STS last week, and bloat in particular.. If nothing shows tomorrow I need to extra focus next week!x

Back