Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Fingers crossed you'll be there. Fingers crossed we'll all be there, wouldn't the be top! You'll have that 4 off for Halloween xx

Yippeeeeeeeeeee that's brill news, you'll have that 3 stone award in no time x

Lol Kinky

Thanks girls 1 off for me taking me to 2st 10 in total. 4 more for my 3stone come onnnnnnnnnnn I can do this lol

Well done Hun. It's great we've both had a good week :)

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Go Texty :) well done on the loss.. Good luck with the next four:) x

It's not raining yet. Just rushed out and walked the dog before it starts. How's your day been?

Its cos we're 'up north !!' We get all the rain for the whole country I think ?? !! :sigh:

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

I got caught in the worst of the rain this afternoon walking the dog at work :-( was so nice to come home and get my onsie on.... All nice and dry.... Then I forgot I had half a cup of cold coffee balanced on my lap, I leant forward and soaked myself :-( had to get changed again!! Lol..

How are you this evening sheila?? Xxx

I got caught in the worst of the rain this afternoon walking the dog at work :-( was so nice to come home and get my onsie on.... All nice and dry.... Then I forgot I had half a cup of cold coffee balanced on my lap, I leant forward and soaked myself :-( had to get changed again!! Lol..

How are you this evening sheila?? Xxx

Oh no lol you know what would solve that dont you, a spare ONESIE lol

Im ok thanks hun got a full tummy and the heating on lol

Back