Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Raining on and off here...:( but I am I. Bed so it's not bothering me really! Lol

Urgh, rubbish day food wise.. Fine all day then got stupidly peckish, damn cold! Other than that I've muddled through life drawing with a pen on a stick and dipping the stick in ink to draw the naked lady! Where I normally don't enjoy life drawing this was much more fun as I think I relaxed!
Wi tomorrow and I am feeling bloated so we shall see :) x

Raining on and off here...:( but I am I. Bed so it's not bothering me really! Lol

Urgh, rubbish day food wise.. Fine all day then got stupidly peckish, damn cold! Other than that I've muddled through life drawing with a pen on a stick and dipping the stick in ink to draw the naked lady! Where I normally don't enjoy life drawing this was much more fun as I think I relaxed!

Awww its only one day hun dont let it tip u over the edge. God people must have nerves of steel posing nude lol

I hope WI goes well for you chick x

We have a few regulars - you can earn good money! Totally have to just remember it's all in the name of art I recon!
Everything crossed for the morning :/
How's yours been? X

My WI was last night i lost 1 which is the 1 I put on last week lol,

Today has been fine I had

my crackerbreads and phili with grapes and strawbs for brekki
Jacket pot with tuna/mayo and salad for lunch
More fruit and a piece of scanbran cake - boiled egg for snacks
Homemade Broth for tea nom nom

The crackerbreads are no longer a Hexb choice but I have 4 boxes to use up so ill continue until theyre gone, I did run this by my C and she said it was fine as long as im losing. So ill have them again tomorrow, ive got broth for dinner, god knows what for tea as im in on my own.

life drawing is very daunting the first time you do it. I was 15 when I did my first class!? You get used to tho. I remember the old stick in ink!!!
The life models are so brave just sitting or standing there with their kit off.

try some green/ herbal tea, might help with the bloating

ryvita.jpg

life drawing is very daunting the first time you do it. I was 15 when I did my first class!? You get used to tho. I remember the old stick in ink!!!
The life models are so brave just sitting or standing there with their kit off.

try some green/ herbal tea, might help with the bloating

Nothing could be worse than my first time last term! But that's another story!! The models at college are great:) really focussed and they just get on with it :)
I might go get a green tea now- good plan thanks:)

You've got to share that story now you've mentioned !! Spill, spill !?

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

I saw the crackerbread thing on fb but wasn't sure if it was right or not.... I think i have one box to use up.. That's if they're not soft and chewy.. I've no idea how long it's been open lol xx

You've got to share that story now you've mentioned !! Spill, spill !?

Sorry ladies!!!

A male model with a drip......... :/

Last edited:
I saw the crackerbread thing on fb but wasn't sure if it was right or not.... I think i have one box to use up.. That's if they're not soft and chewy.. I've no idea how long it's been open lol xx

Lol you best check em then. I just did my bloody shopping on Tuesday and I always keep 2 boxes at work grrrr

Didn't know where to look, or whether to draw it!!!!!!! Lol

Hi chick not too bad thanks and yours? Glad its friday tomorrow whoop lol

Ohhh me too although I think this week has gone quick !!
nearly XFACTOR time again LOL sad cow I am ;-)
I've had a good day thanks ;-)
Hubby has been abit annoying trying to get me to have a takeaway but I was determined not too and stuck to it so feeling GOOD about that!!
He thinks I've lost too much weight bla bla blah men ay XxX

Back