Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hello and a belated but still fabulous congratulations to you n your great loss! Brilliant I'm so pleased for you, you absolutely deserve it and you look or goes too. Xxx

Hello, I'm getting there, Brett came home to find me with a bag of giant buttons in my hand, think I ate almost a quarter of the bag though. Bless him he gave me a big hug & kiss, took the chocolate away from me, then he gave me two clementines instead. To,d me to keep going with SW and I'll be back in the 9s soon.
I wish he came home 5 mins earlier now and he fi is he'd the buttons too.

How are you and how's your day? Thanks for your kind words on my thread too, really appreciate it. Xxx

Hello, I'm getting there, Brett came home to find me with a bag of giant buttons in my hand, think I ate almost a quarter of the bag though. Bless him he gave me a big hug & kiss, took the chocolate away from me, then he gave me two clementines instead. To,d me to keep going with SW and I'll be back in the 9s soon.
I wish he came home 5 mins earlier now and he fi is he'd the buttons too.

How are you and how's your day? Thanks for your kind words on my thread too, really appreciate it. Xxx

Awww hes a good lad is our Brett :)

Im fine thanks hun. Finishing work at 4 tomorrow and going straight to the pub whoop - god help me on Sat morning lol x

Love those after work drinks, spesh when you can be dead in the bed the next morn !:p

Im off to bed ladies im up early as usual but getting the bus to work as Im out tomorrow straight from work. See u all on Saturday Goodnight and sleep tight xx

Back