Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Morning ladies hows everyone?? I survived lol Lost count of how many voddies I had oops hehe. Scales this morning show same as WI on weds. I was good and took sarnies into work to eat before I left for the pub, then whilst I was out the fish man came around and I had prawns - :angel::angel::angel09::angel09:

Good morning - no plans apart from cleaning this morning, Daughter n Son in Law popping over later to see us. Im doing my food shopping in the morning cos Im at work monday/tues till 4 boooo x

I was saying to Bob the other day how we don't have fish men in the pubs anymore, I used to love getting parched peas!!!!!<br><br>you sound bright &amp; breezy for somebody who lost count of the voddies!!!!!!!

I was saying to Bob the other day how we don't have fish men in the pubs anymore, I used to love getting parched peas!!!!!<br><br>you sound bright &amp; breezy for somebody who lost count of the voddies!!!!!!!

Ive been wide awake since before 8 Michelle lol couldnt sleep.

Lol when I saw the fish man I must have been pi$$ed cos I asked him if he had any mussels (muscles) he said yes love - I said well do 10 press ups pmsllllll

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Ive been wide awake since before 8 Michelle lol couldnt sleep.

Lol when I saw the fish man I must have been pi$$ed cos I asked him if he had any mussels (muscles) he said yes love - I said well do 10 press ups pmsllllll

Lol Texty! x

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

My app won't let me add pics at the mo.... I'll have to reinstall, again.... Grrr!!
Have a lovely afternoon with your daughter hun :)

Yeah they are coming over about 4pm and staying over, she has dropped their air bed off today and the spare duvet lol she plans getting very drunk x

I best get dressed properly ( im in old leggings and a baggy jumper) gonna pop to shop for fruit and scanbran, an anniversary card and no doubt ill find something else I need hehe

Hello hello, did you have a good time at your do? Hope you weren't too squiffy, I'm impressed with you eating before you hit the pub, angel indeed! Xxx

Hi Cookie I was merry lol I was home and in bed by 10.40 I was wide awake this morning unusually for me after a night out haha.

I knew if I didnt have something id be tempted by naughty food theres a chinese right next door to the pub eekk

Back