Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hunny,we are 100% never disappointed in you! We like you, ups, downs, taxi runs, lie ins, pfs, crazy work lady run ins, even your obsessive weighing ;)

Hunny,we are 100% never disappointed in you! We like you, ups, downs, taxi runs, lie ins, pfs, crazy work lady run ins, even your obsessive weighing ;)

Awwww thank you Fran - yes my world can be a little bit crazy can't it lol - Your all so lovely for putting up with me and my crazy/busy diary hehe xxxx

You're doing so well hunni :)
You would never disappoint you show you are human and how you overcome the struggles .. You inspire x x x

Thanks lovely Lisa -- I do try to give the help and support back to others that they give to me. Its what makes you all lovely people albeit it virtual friends to those Ive not met xx

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
2 x wholemeal bread

Brekkie -
Rice pudding with cinnamon, grapes and WW syn free dessert yogurt

Dinner -
Ham and pease pudd sarnie with hex cheese, a banana

Tea -
Chicken Kofte (added onions,mushrooms and peppers for SF) & boiled rice topped with minted yogurt dip DSC_1250.JPG

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max

Snacks -
none yet not been hungry

Syns -
Milk(0.5) Sugar (1) Mint sauce (0.5) choccy options (1.5) mini crunchie (4) Total 7.5

Last edited:
Lol Fran I know you dont like pease pudd - I use it like butter spread real thick lol. My son said Mam I cant believe your not putting any butter on to give it some taste, I said well at the thickness I spread it I wouldnt taste the butter anyway lol.

The Kofte was gorgeous Vikki ive had it twice this week only I added extra veggies into tonights for SF. Ive got enough left for tomorrows dinner just need to get some rice which ill have to syn as it will be a micro one booo. x

I usually do chick but Ive not left :-( I used the last tonight - ill buy another pack tomorrow to keep in but will still need some synnage for my dinner booooo

I've got the book lovely thank you xx

No problem chick. Ive had it twice this week lol whoops but hey ho I like it and its free so why not. Im trying to use stuff up from the freezer so that I can go get a fresh shop in at the weekend, I also need to visit the meat wholesalers to fill up the freezer.

Im doing broth this week, also a gammon joint with SW chips peas and pineapple, also got a stewed beef dinner planned, theres enough meat for a dinner and some left so may have a go at making a steak pie with 2 WW wraps :D

Back