Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Its in our nature to worry especially when it is somebody close to us, x

Sorry lovely, here if you need anything. We are all who we are, I'm a massive over thinker, annoying as hell but better that than an under thinker lol big hugs xx

Hello lovely,

There's some good news though that your sister is under care of the top doctor, that must be a relief. I think family history can never be ignored and I can understand your concerns for her, my mind would be working overtime too, but Lets just hope and pray its not as bad as you fear!

Wonder if it the worry and stress giving you the poopy trots, I could certainly do with some today, xxx

Off to do my taxi run in 10 mins - then possibly make burgers when i get back if the mince is defrosted lol

Thanks ladies - your lovely xx

Oh hun. Sending hugs.
Hope your sis starts to feel better soon.

I know it's hard but try to remember that she's getting the best care, especially if the dr is top in their field.

I know in your line of work it's natural to think the worst but try not to worry xx

Off to do my taxi run in 10 mins - then possibly make burgers when i get back if the mince is defrosted lol

Thanks ladies - your lovely xx

Hi Sheila, I hope your sis gets better soon x I had burgers yesterday for tea, they we're yum :p !

Kay xx

Last edited:
Evening all - taxi run done, tea done, dishes in the dishwasher. Took me ages to get online grrr I didnt make burgers the mince wasnt defrosted lol so I had omelette and chips with salad, I did the boys crispy pancakes chips n beans.

Thank you all for your lovely words its much appreciated your the best!!

PS - well done remembering the Rice Fran lol x

Just totting up what ive had today so not sure yet lol maybe a mini curly wurly or a daim bar.

Are you having anything else ?x

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
2 Alpen light bars

Brekkie -
2 Alpen lights chopped with grapes and strawberries sprinkle of cinnamon and a WW syn free yogurt

Dinner -
Leftover Mayflower curry and a banana

Tea -
SW chips with ham and cheese omelette, cucumber, tomato, red onion, pease pudding, beetroot and balsamic glaze

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max

Snacks -
not sure yet

Syns -
Mayflower curry(3) Balsamic Glaze(2) Sugar(1) milk (0.5) Dough ball (2) not worth the syns lol - Total 8.5

Back