Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hi luv.
try not to over think things. It's good news that your sis is getting treated by the best that there is.
Luvs xx

Off to put lunches up for tomorrow - bath then bed me thinks.

Bracing myself to have words with the boss tomorrow about someone at work who can not be trusted with confidential information. Its been bugging me all weekend but Im gonna have to say something. Its not a MAJOR issue but the person is meant to be in a position of trust and not go snooping in the bosses e mails and then tell the whole section whats been said - the e mail was sent from ME to my boss in confidence. So on Friday how can someone say to me " did you send that to the boss" when no one but me and the boss knows I sent it!! The only person who could know is her deputy!! Im furious to say the least

Arghhh I think I need to chill or ill blow a gasket

Oh im furious hun believe me lol - ive confronted the girl before and she almost sh*t herself cos she wasnt expecting it. The only way the guy who asked could know would be if she has said something when im not there!!

How can you put someone like that in a position of trust. If ever im off work ill there is no way id want her to know whats wrong with me!! the whole building would know

I was going to confront her tomorrow morning but decided doing it above board and through the manager is the best way forward - ive been stewing on it all weekend should I say should I not but I wont be able to settle until I do!! She is such a gob$hyte and a know all

It's trust, if she can't keep her mouth shut there could be bad consequences if things come up. The council notes I have to file and do hard copies of are confidential and all sorts could kick off. Every time they are sent out everyone is reminded they are confidential and why because there is one blabbermouth. Your work sounds so awful.

Good luck tomorrow, Texty, hope it goes well with your boss, its not nice what's happened but try not to lose your temper. Night night xxx

Grrrrr!

Daughter had that at her work, when she handed her notice in she wanted it kept confidential for a while but she had people come and ask her if she was leaving and it had come from the Secretary!

Its bang out of order hun - as I said it wasnt anything major. I e mailed her last week to say I was getting behind with my work due to the noise and distraction on the section and that I was concerned about meeting my targets. I named no names but told her it was a concern. So she e mailed everyone (including me) the next day and put out a reminder to keep the noise down. I marked it private. Now when shes off on a thurs and fri we have a deputy who has access to her e mails, so I know she reads them and anything read should be confidential.

So Friday comes around and there are only 2 staff in, me and the guy I sit next too. He randomly comes out with " did you send that thing to the boss" - I said what thing he says "about the noise" I said no why?? he says well you often comment on the noise on the section. Now how did he know anything had been sent???? I didnt tell him

Its bang out of order hun - as I said it wasnt anything major. I e mailed her last week to say I was getting behind with my work due to the noise and distraction on the section and that I was concerned about meeting my targets. I named no names but told her it was a concern. So she e mailed everyone (including me) the next day and put out a reminder to keep the noise down. I marked it private. Now when shes off on a thurs and fri we have a deputy who has access to her e mails, so I know she reads them and anything read should be confidential.

So Friday comes around and there are only 2 staff in, me and the guy I sit next too. He randomly comes out with " did you send that thing to the boss" - I said what thing he says "about the noise" I said no why?? he says well you often comment on the noise on the section. Now how did he know anything had been sent???? I didnt tell him

Yeah and annoying to have it going round in your head all weekend too!

Think you are right to say something but try and do it calmly lol x

Lol im not normally a violent person or one to incite bother but she has infuriated me.

Its a Govt Dept Fran she knows all this and being in a position of "management" she should know all this. The problem is the section is so small nothing is kept quiet for long and you can guarantee someone will always trip up and spill the beans on who's been talking behind who's back etc.

I caught 3 of them lovely one morning (her included) talking about me, they stopped as I walked onto the section - I said oh dont stop on my account! they changed the subject and then when I was leaving the office one of the 3 walked out to the car park with me. She said did you hear us this morning I said well it was hard not too wasnt it bearing in mind you said my name as I walked in the door!!

Its certainly bad for my stress levels lol I can feel myself typing furiously cos im thinking about how to approach it without sounding like a tell tale but thats exactly what she has done.

I think i best go do something productive before bed or I wont sleep grrrrrrrr

Night all and sorry once again for the long winded rant lol oops.

Sleep tight lovelies xxx

Back