Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Its certainly bad for my stress levels lol I can feel myself typing furiously cos im thinking about how to approach it without sounding like a tell tale but thats exactly what she has done.

I think i best go do something productive before bed or I wont sleep grrrrrrrr

Night all and sorry once again for the long winded rant lol oops.

Sleep tight lovelies xxx
Don't apologise!

Well I'd say don't accuse her but just tell your boss what happened with the chap asking you if you'd sent something that you had considered confidential.
Hope it goes well, we usually play these convos around and around and then once it starts it just takes its own course anyway lol xx

Hope you have a good sleep
Good luck for work tomorrow its not on you feeling like this.. there are too many politics in work. Its good yourgoing straight to the boss some things just have to be delt with that way xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I hope you get it sorted at work today, good luck x

Off to put lunches up for tomorrow - bath then bed me thinks.

Bracing myself to have words with the boss tomorrow about someone at work who can not be trusted with confidential information. Its been bugging me all weekend but Im gonna have to say something. Its not a MAJOR issue but the person is meant to be in a position of trust and not go snooping in the bosses e mails and then tell the whole section whats been said - the e mail was sent from ME to my boss in confidence. So on Friday how can someone say to me " did you send that to the boss" when no one but me and the boss knows I sent it!! The only person who could know is her deputy!! Im furious to say the least

Arghhh I think I need to chill or ill blow a gasket

OMG! That's awful. You defo need to say something hun.

Some people!! X

Agree with the work is bad for your health comment! My god the moods Kev gets in because of idiots at work...how do they even get the job in the first place?! He says it's because they are cheap lol but there are some right plonkers lol

Hope it goes well today (as well as can be expected) and fingers crosses for your sis hun as that's bound to be adding to your stress, watch the blood pressure! xx

Evening all hows everyone? ...................... Well I went to bed at 11.30 last night, was still wide awake at 2am!!! too much going on in my head. Got to work @ 7.30 and ............... the boss had phoned in sick grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. So god knows when she will be back.

Anyway on a lighter note - whoop only 4 more sleeps and then im off to see Kathryn :D really looking forward to it, god help Chester lol x

Evening all hows everyone? ...................... Well I went to bed at 11.30 last night, was still wide awake at 2am!!! too much going on in my head. Got to work @ 7.30 and ............... the boss had phoned in sick grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. So god knows when she will be back.

Anyway on a lighter note - whoop only 4 more sleeps and then im off to see Kathryn :D really looking forward to it, god help Chester lol x

Bummer your boss wasn't in so you couldn't sort it. Hopefully you'll sleep better tonight xx

Hello :) those work folk of yours need splitting up and sorting out, hopefully it will be before you go to Chester, you'll certainly de-stress at the weekend if not before xx

Back