Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hello :) those work folk of yours need splitting up and sorting out, hopefully it will be before you go to Chester, you'll certainly de-stress at the weekend if not before xx

If only there was somewhere to split them hun, were a tiny section only 8 of us and all desks are taken I sit back to back with her so theres no getting away
I'm sure the boss will sort it she takes no prisoners when she starts! x

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
Wholemeal roll

Brekki -
SB cake, rice pudd with cinnamon, grapes and strawberries

Dinner -
Jacket spud with tuna/mayo and salad

Tea -
Home made burger in a bun with cheese (hex's) with home made coleslaw and roast garlic and herb potatoes, mushrooms DSC_1271.JPG

Drinks -
Pepsi max, NAS apple and blackcurrant

Snacks -
WW syn free dessert yogurt, persimmon

Syns -
Mayo (5) SB cake (1.5) Choccy options (1.5) Total 8 -may have a daim bar which will take me over my syns by 0.5 for the day

Hi Sheila :) hope you have a better nights sleep tonight, would have been good if your boss was in to sort stuff out but I guess you can relax a little until she's back. Food looks fab today, I'm loving your tea :D yum yum .

Kay xx

Hi Sheila :) hope you have a better nights sleep tonight, would have been good if your boss was in to sort stuff out but I guess you can relax a little until she's back. Food looks fab today, I'm loving your tea :D yum yum .

Kay xx

Yeah im on wind down mode for Friday Kay - Im staying at the Mrstore Hotel - ive heard the landlord and landlady are lovely but we shall see;)

My tea wash lushhhhh and ive got leftovers for dinner tomorrow, people will be so jealous at work theyre always looking to see what ive got lol. xx

Yeah im on wind down mode for Friday Kay - Im staying at the Mrstore Hotel - ive heard the landlord and landlady are lovely but we shall see;)

My tea wash lushhhhh and ive got leftovers for dinner tomorrow, people will be so jealous at work theyre always looking to see what ive got lol. xx

The mrstore hotel room has been freshly decorated.... Wonder how many stars you'll rate it? Bacon butties for brekkie mmmm xxx

Back