Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Ooooh even better. Will pop them on my shopping list :) x

I do apologise ladies they are

Oxo, Shake & Flavour, all varieties , 1 level tsp
½​

I should have checked my C told me they were free!!!!! I won them in a raffle

oh those look really nice Sheila, never used the oxo ones. What do you use them in ?

Kay xx

Ive sprinkled them over chips, roast pots, chicken breasts, pork chops, into curries - wont be so free handed with them now lol thank goodness I dont use them too often x

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
Wholemeal roll

Brekki -
SB cake, rice pudd with cinnamon, grapes and strawberries

Dinner -
Jacket spud with tuna/mayo and salad

Tea -
Home made burger in a bun with cheese (hex's) with home made coleslaw and roast garlic and herb potatoes, mushrooms View attachment 123092

Drinks -
Pepsi max, NAS apple and blackcurrant

Snacks -
WW syn free dessert yogurt, persimmon

Syns -
Mayo (5) SB cake (1.5) Choccy options (1.5) Total 8 -may have a daim bar which will take me over my syns by 0.5 for the day
Omg that food looks lush!

1/2 syns not bad at all, well worth the flavour from the sounds of it :p. Think I will buy them and try them out - thanks.

Kay xx

1/2 syns not bad at all, well worth the flavour from the sounds of it :p. Think I will buy them and try them out - thanks.

Kay xx

I used about 3 tsps worth over 2 bowls of potatoes between 3 of us and ive some leftover for dinner tomorrow so gonna count 0.5 syns and do without my choccy options tonight :D save syns

Thanks Emsie it tasted it too lol - Im sitting wondering what to make for tomorrows now lol. Got a gammon roast in the freezer may do that and use some syns on a honey or balsamic glaze nom nom with veggies x
It's a big decision these meals! I can't decide on breakfast, have bought marmalade to try a marmalade sb cake but don't know if will have Time in morning x

Back