Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Pmsl! To think Alfie was anything other than the dog would put a different spin on the weekend - car keys and bowls lol x

Evening lovely - we had a brill time :D i'm shattered lol cant be bothered to move. How are you hunni xx

I'm good thanks going to bed soon gym in the morning ;-) I need it after the carvery I had today was lovely tho ;-)
Nice to hear you enjoyed yourself pictures are lovely of you both Xxx

Rather you than me with the gym hehe i'll be having a lie in tomorrow then going to visit daughter. She is on 2 weeks rest from work and is bored so I said id pop over for some company, see if I can persuade her to eat something. xx

Rather you than me with the gym hehe i'll be having a lie in tomorrow then going to visit daughter. She is on 2 weeks rest from work and is bored so I said id pop over for some company, see if I can persuade her to eat something. xx

Aww glad your off work that will be nice seeing your daughter too and YES get her to eat some nice food ;-)

I'm looking forward to gyming it tomorrow been a piggy the weekend but I shall work it off I hope haha

Ohhhh a lie in sounds like heaven I've got the school run to do BOOOOO :-( Xxx

Back