Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Noooooo, that's not good x

HEXA - 40g rf mature cheddar
HEXB -
alpen light x2 (melted to soften)

Brekkie -
Grapes and a cuppa ( couldnt eat my sb cake etc for pain)

Dinner -
Jacket potato with tuna mayo

Tea -
Hunters chicken with SW chips, pease pudd, cucumber and tomato (ouch on the gums)

Drinks -
Tea, NAS, pepsi max and diet coke

Snacks -
will try eating my sb cake and rice

Syns -
BBQ sauce (3) Sugar(1) dash of milk(0.5) square of dairy milk (1.5) Total 6

Food looks fab Sheila, must have been difficult to eat though, you poor thing, you probably couldn't enjoy it as much. Hope you enjoy the hot choccy but be careful with not having anything too hot or cold as your gums will be extra sensitive right now, I'm sure you know that already :). I really hope the antibiotics work their magic and you are feeling a whole lot better very soon. Try and get plenty of rest over the weekend hun.

Hugs Kay xx

Thanks girls - ive never known mouth pain like it before Ive had ulcers but never this bad. Dentist said I should feel the benefit within 24hrs so I hope I do. Ive no plans for the weekend really, well nothing that cant wait anyway.

Im off to bed now see if I can manage some sleep and a lie in.

Sleep well lovelies and speak to you all tomorrow xx

Thanks girls - ive never known mouth pain like it before Ive had ulcers but never this bad. Dentist said I should feel the benefit within 24hrs so I hope I do. Ive no plans for the weekend really, well nothing that cant wait anyway.

Im off to bed now see if I can manage some sleep and a lie in.

Sleep well lovelies and speak to you all tomorrow xx

Aww hope you get some sleep Nighty Night Xxx

Hi Hun, glad you've been seen by the dentist. Your mouth sounds so painful, I hope the pills kick in soon.

Lovely pic of baby, it's all getting so real now.

I love the sound of the naanster, I was practically drooling lol.

Look after yourself & sleep well x

Morning ladies hows everyone?

I had another disturbed night I feel like ive been kicked by a horse in the face :-( Ive eaten a jam sarnie this morning cos it was soft no idea for dinner and ill make a corned beef hash for tea. The only positive thing is the number on the scales lol. x

Michelle - my back is fine while im taking my tramadol its keeping the pain at bay, I do know if ive not taken one cos the pain reminds me lol. My appt is the 25th Feb so hopefully the consultant will suggest something to help. x

Morning ladies hows everyone?

I had another disturbed night I feel like ive been kicked by a horse in the face :-( Ive eaten a jam sarnie this morning cos it was soft no idea for dinner and ill make a corned beef hash for tea. The only positive thing is the number on the scales lol. x

Michelle - my back is fine while im taking my tramadol its keeping the pain at bay, I do know if ive not taken one cos the pain reminds me lol. My appt is the 25th Feb so hopefully the consultant will suggest something to help. x

Oh no Sheila sorry to hear you had a rough night hun . 25th Feb is still a while away, can they not see you sooner ? Must be difficult eating I can imagine, try having soup that might be easier to eat, stick with softer foods that you don't have to chew. Are you planning on staying home today and resting ? ...would be good for you hun. :)

Kay xx

Oh no Sheila sorry to hear you had a rough night hun . 25th Feb is still a while away, can they not see you sooner ? Must be difficult eating I can imagine, try having soup that might be easier to eat, stick with softer foods that you don't have to chew. Are you planning on staying home today and resting ? ...would be good for you hun. :)

Kay xx

Hi Kay - the 25th is only 2 weeks away, and tbh I can cope with it at the minute cos of tablets Im more in pain with my mouth at the mo :-(

Ive had a jam sarnie for brekki, took the crusts off the bread. Im gonna have scrambled egg and beans soon,then doing a corned beef hash for tea. Distinct lack of superfree but im past caring at the mo. Im hoping the tablets start working today I took 3 yesterday and ive 1 today with another 2 to take over the day, plus paracetamol and my tramadol lol shake rattle n roll x

oh ok, lots of meds there to work their magic :) hope they kick in fast and you start feeling better asap. You've got your food well thought out considering the limitations of what you can eat, I agree, forget superfree for the minute do what suits your pain. Hope 25th comes around quickly so they can look into the matter further for you. Hope you have a lovely days rest. Take it easy and look after yourself hun.

Kay xx

Back