Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Lol I know - I like to be different Adelle. I'll see what the results show first regarding the injection, he said the ones he had were like looking down a dark tunnel with a small torch!! It didnt show enough for what he wanted to see. Im assuming the next MRI I have will be in one of the industrial sized machines we see on TV and not the mini one in a portavan that I had done.

The injection would be a short term measure per injection with nothing to say it would even work. The tablets are having the same effect, they keep the pain at bay but are masking the problem and as soon as I forget to take one the pain reminds me :-(

Ah its all a waiting game x

Unfortunately it is a waiting game but, at least you're in the system now hun.

At least you've got painkillers that actually work x

Hi hun. Trust you to be so complicated ;) I'm glad you are FINALLY getting some answers and are slowly tunnelling forward. I remember when the back pain first came. There will hopefully be an end now!

Hi hun. Trust you to be so complicated ;) I'm glad you are FINALLY getting some answers and are slowly tunnelling forward. I remember when the back pain first came. There will hopefully be an end now!

Lol as you well know Fran nothing is straight forward with me - if it was i'd be worried pmslll.

Ive just been looking up my surgeons details on the net - hes pioneering a new disc replacement thingy that he had to go to Germany to learn about and start using here. He looks like he knows what he's talking about lol phew. xx

Well if you need to go to Germany for the op he can fly you :p

I'm glad they are at last actually working on it hun, and glad that you have the big wig xx

wow sounds like you have got someone really good working on your back for you xxx hope it gets resolved in a quick and painfree manner (or as close to that as possible) x

Hi ladies - the funeral went smoothly with a lovely service. Beige food afterwards - I had egg mayo sarnies and pickled onions lol - I avoided cakes, pork pies, meatball thingys from M & S crisps and little biscuit things.

Off to WI @ 5.30 gulp. I weighed this morning on mine for the first time this week and they were flickering between 1 on and a STS, I suppose thats what a night on the voddie does and not focusing since then :-( plus only eating what I have in the house to use stuff up grrr

Back