Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Oh wow glad you enjoyed it. So many different flavour combos you can make with that now using the choc options :). I want to try out Daz's recipe next for that triffle sundae thingy he did, that looked so yum, well worth 8 syns of indulgence :D !

Kay xx

Well after looking at it I went to Morrisons last night for Fromage Frais and also bought sponge fingers, cream and jellies lol

Well after looking at it I went to Morrisons last night for Fromage Frais and also bought sponge fingers, cream and jellies lol

Oh yummy, can't wait to see your pics, I need to go buy the stuff then will post up too :D. I get so excited over pud and dessert :drool: .

Kay xx

I just get excited over making new stuff lol I need to get out more x I need to look in my cupboards and see if I have a suitable glass

I just get excited over making new stuff lol I need to get out more x I need to look in my cupboards and see if I have a suitable glass

Omg its funny you said that I don't think I have a glass big enough as Mr D's either :p, will have to shop for that too !

Kay xx

hehe gotta be 1 step ahead Kay - im always thinking lol

...you could probably fit 3 sundae's in a flower vase couldn't you ? bet you never thought of that ? :8855:pmsl !

Just use one of hubby's pint glasses ;) every bloke has one of them (although a jug glass would be better if you have one laying around) :)
Or do it in a big trifle bowl and pretend you're a giant ;) x

Just use one of hubby's pint glasses ;) every bloke has one of them (although a jug glass would be better if you have one laying around) :)
Or do it in a big trifle bowl and pretend you're a giant ;) x

Lol oh theres plenty pint glasses in the cupboard believe me - im sure they breed

Lol oh theres plenty pint glasses in the cupboard believe me - im sure they breed

Nah the drunkards steal em from the pub when they leave lol, we have a fair few over the years too!

Signing out for the night ladies my eyes are mega sore. Gonna have a cuppa and bed I think.

Night night sleep tight and watch the bed bugs dont bite xxx

Signing out for the night ladies my eyes are mega sore. Gonna have a cuppa and bed I think.

Night night sleep tight and watch the bed bugs dont bite xxx

Night night Sheila :) sleep well hun.

Kay xx

Night night. But make me a cuppa too!

Good Evening everyone, how are we all?

Had a busy day today but not TOO noisy lol thank goodness. Quite an uneventful day really which is unusual for me lol

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
wholemeal roll

Brekkie -
SB cake, persimmon, grapes

Dinner -
Turkey Salad - Boiled egg, grated carrot, cucumber, tomato, beetroot, WW coleslaw, grated cheese(hexa) and pease pudding balsamic vinegar

Tea -
SW curried burgers x 2 (Ex lean minced beef, chopped red onion, salt,pepper, oregano, curry powder, tomato puree) SW chips, tomato and cucumber

Drinks -
NAS, pepsi max

Snacks -
WW dessert yogurt (apple n pear), 2 mini meringues

Syns - WW coleslaw (2) SB cake(2) wholemeal roll(5.5) mini meringues (2) Total 11.5

Back