Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

they have brought out some new korma poppadom things like crisps too, theyre 3.5 syns per bag, not tried them yet but I will hehe x

I have, if you like korma you'll love them. Me & my sis think they are lovely, my hubby said they were gross lol but he hates korma so why he opened a bag is beyond me, silly bugga x

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
wholemeal roll

Brekkie -
SB cake, persimmon, grapes

Dinner -
Turkey Salad - Boiled egg, grated carrot, cucumber, tomato, beetroot, WW coleslaw, grated cheese(hexa) and pease pudding balsamic vinegar

Tea -
SW curried burgers x 2 (Ex lean minced beef, chopped red onion, salt,pepper, oregano, curry powder, tomato puree) SW chips, tomato and cucumber

Drinks -
NAS, pepsi max

Snacks -
WW dessert yogurt (apple n pear), 2 mini meringues

Syns - WW coleslaw (2) SB cake(2) wholemeal roll(5.5) mini meringues (2) Total 11.5

Loving the food diary today Sheila :). You've reminded me, I need to get burgers :p, been missing them, yum yum. Well done on the 11.5 syns, I hit 15 today :eek: oh well, hope the scales are kind to me tomorrow. Hope your back is feeling better hun .

Kay xx

Loving the food diary today Sheila :). You've reminded me, I need to get burgers :p, been missing them, yum yum. Well done on the 11.5 syns, I hit 15 today :eek: oh well, hope the scales are kind to me tomorrow. Hope your back is feeling better hun .

Kay xx

Thanks Kay hun - ive enjoyed my food today. I was an angel at teatime - I made home made mince pies, chips peas and gravy for the boys and I did without - go me lol.

My scales are showing 1 on but I still have tomorrow to go and on a WI day I dont eat much so hopefully that will change by weds x

Yum burgers, you need to get with the mango chutney joy with them burgers ;)

Back