Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hello :) I agree with Kay, food sounds lovely today. Sorry your back is still painful

thanks Cookie - it was really tasty. I have a burger left to take for lunch tomorrow with some salad in a roll. (and mango chutney lol)

I brought my manager up to date today with what's happening regarding my back and hospital as she doesnt work a thurs and friday so couldnt tell her last week. She types it all up and puts a copy on file and I get a copy too. Then if ever I go off sick its all documented x

Hello. Good idea to keep your boss in the loop with your back, could they get a special chair to support your back whilst in work? Anyway hope your having a good day and the gobby ones are less noisy today :):)

Hello. Good idea to keep your boss in the loop with your back, could they get a special chair to support your back whilst in work? Anyway hope your having a good day and the gobby ones are less noisy today :):)

Ive had a work place assessment Cookie - they told me the chair wasn't my problem it was my desk which ive had altered.

Yeah I think its a good idea to keep her up to date and then she can't say well you didnt tell me

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
Wholemeal Roll

Brekkie -
Scan bran cake and grapes with a WW lemon yogurt

Dinner -
Leftover curried burger in a roll with melted cheese (hexa and b), salad ( grated carrot, cucumber,tomato,beetroot,pease pudd, boiled egg,pickled onions, WW coleslaw)

Tea -
Mushroom and Onion Omelette with broccoli, carrots, cauli and brown sauce

Drinks -
Pepsi Max, NAS blackcurrant and apple

Snacks -
Pineapple, satsuma, mini meringue,. WW dessert syn free yogurt

Syns -
WW coleslaw (2) SB cake(2) WW yogurt(2) Sauce (2) Curly wurly (6) meringue (1) Total 15

Hey sweets, hope I caught you before bed. Rest up Hun xx

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
Wholemeal Roll

Brekkie -
Scan bran cake and grapes with a WW lemon yogurt

Dinner -
Leftover curried burger in a roll with melted cheese (hexa and b), salad ( grated carrot, cucumber,tomato,beetroot,pease pudd, boiled egg,pickled onions, WW coleslaw)

Tea -
Mushroom and Onion Omelette with broccoli, carrots, cauli and brown sauce

Drinks -
Pepsi Max, NAS blackcurrant and apple

Snacks -
Pineapple, satsuma, mini meringue,. WW dessert syn free yogurt

Syns -
WW coleslaw (2) SB cake(2) WW yogurt(2) Sauce (2) Curly wurly (6) meringue (1) Total 15

Evening Sheila :) yummy I'm gonna make mushroom and onion omelette, sounds delish :p ! Is the ww coleslaw nice, I know you mentioned you make your own one sometimes which is syn free, which one tastes better ?

Kay xx

Back