Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Its aching Kay - the tramadol seem to be wearing off quicker than they used too :-( theyre supposed to last 12 hours

Oh no poor you, is there anything else you can take to help ease your back pain ? I know it might not be the same thing but when I had my back problem I invested in one of those sports back belts, I wear it at home and it really helps me when working or doing chores, also hot water bottle at night might help and I used to take hot soak baths with aromatherapy oils which really relaxed my muscles. :)

Kay xx

Oh no poor you, is there anything else you can take to help ease your back pain ? I know it might not be the same thing but when I had my back problem I invested in one of those sports back belts, I wear it at home and it really helps me when working or doing chores, also hot water bottle at night might help and I used to take hot soak baths with aromatherapy oils which really relaxed my muscles. :)

Kay xx

Ive been taking co codamol as well Kay I cant take any more :-( Ive got one of those things like a bean bag for the microwave I use that sometimes too. OH is really good in the house I do very little housework he does 99% of it hes a goodun. Just want my appt to hurry up x

Ive been taking co codamol as well Kay I cant take any more :-( Ive got one of those things like a bean bag for the microwave I use that sometimes too. OH is really good in the house I do very little housework he does 99% of it hes a goodun. Just want my appt to hurry up x

Oh its nice that your OH helps you so much. Really hope your back gets better soon and apt hurries up. :)

Kay xx

1394171723185.jpg

Evening ladies - hope everyone has had a good Friday and looking forward to the weekend??

I did an early finish today whoop 3pm and was so ready for it :) time to chill now and catch up x

OMG......I have just logged on and cannot believe your losses! 11.4 is FANTASTIC ...last time I logged on you were just below 12st.......WOW WOW WOW......Congratulations Sheila!!!!!! I am still languishing around 12 st!!!!

Hello my little chickpea lol :D

You'll get to target before Easter weekend, then me visiting will c0ck it all up hehe! :D

I put chickpeas in my curries lol :D .

Back